Samsung B7722

Samsung B7722

what is os

its not have os
what is os

IS this phone have TV-out option

• neil

someone plz help me how to resolve meorry problem while surfing

Dont use the default dolphin browser.It fails to show large pages. use opera mini instead and surf any page.

• Clown

addy, 02 Jan 2011Just bought Samsung B7722, no problem except that I cannot view ... moreA friend of mine had the same problem with his phone. The problem was in his old SIM card. He changed his old SIM card and the mobile works perfect now.

Is there review of this fone? i just cant find it!

• jack

ricky, 02 Jan 2011yes it does support 16gb micro sd cards with no problemsFLASH LITE, and how abt the touch response ,does it respond immediately.....plz reply thank you

• sasidhar

MJ, 02 Jan 2011@sasidhar I am using this mobile so far, and my previous mob... morethanku MJ

• naresh

i m disapointed while browsing i cannot access to full page, and the msg occurs page too large to display and stop browsing further. my friend recently bought nokia c6 it works wounderful in accessing net and downloads, though the price is just higher about 1000 of nokia.

• ricky

jack, 02 Jan 2011wat abt flash lite ,response delay of the touch,n does it take 16GByes it does support 16gb micro sd cards with no problems

• addy

Just bought Samsung B7722, no problem except that I cannot view the contact. It says initializing. Anyone can help to solve this problem...TQ

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2011Yes, You can make the default internet connection profile to si... morethanks for the feedback !

Can it be set up for polling a POP3 mailbox or does it push email ? If so: how does it work

Thanks again !

Is this phone will support nimbuz?

• jack

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2011No Handwiting recognition, rest all avaialble....wat abt flash lite ,response delay of the touch,n does it take 16GB

jack, 30 Dec 2010i want to noe whether the samsung B7722 has fullscreen video,sup... moreNo Handwiting recognition, rest all avaialble....

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2010Hello, I'm intrested in buying this phone. Is it possible for... moreYes,
You can make the default internet connection profile to sim2 and select sim1 for phone calls

• Paras

PARAG PAWAR WARDHA , 30 Dec 2010my mobile b7722 internet not use in pc please help meInstall samsung kies (provided with handset or download) in your PC, create a packet data connection as per your 3G/GSM service provider and VIOLA.... it's working....

• MJ

sasidhar, 01 Jan 2011Hi guys I like this mobile...I want to purchase it shortly...but... more@sasidhar

I am using this mobile so far, and my previous mobile was Samsung S5620 (Monte). Both share so many things in common, and I was in love with the previous one, only wanted the better features found in this B7722. I especially loved the 5MP camera, the flash light, the QWERTY on-screen keyboard in addition to the old normal one in vertical mode, the blue theme color, and above all wanted it because it carries two SIM cards at the same time. It's lovely having two cards working on one phone, but I strongly miss the smooth playback and performance of my previous phone.

To answer your questions:

1)Is there any call hanging problem and handset restart problem ?
2)How is 3g working in this mobile?
> The 3G is superb and outstanding for me (3G+)
3)While browsing in mobile .Is memory sufficient for large web pages?
> Not enough. Sometimes it makes me angry. But it did handle few pages that I did not expect it to be capable to handle.
4)Is touch senses fast?
> Well it's no iPhone, but not too bad either. I'd give it 7/10
5)Is browsing faster in this mobile?
> Yes, for me.
6)Can i able to watch videos in full screen mode?
> Yes, it fits so perfectly, like my older phone, but it doesn't play as smooth.

And yes, it playes H.263/H.264 format just fine.

Hope I helped.