Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

• magiukstis

this phone android?

• ROHIT RANE

hey guyz is this really nice one compared to other cel phone at this range..

• chAmPiOn

@Anonymous:

1. Go to CREATE MESSAGE

2. Tap on the message field ---> TAP TO ADD TEXT

3. Tap MORE

4. Tap KEYBOARD SETTINGS

5. Tap QWERTY KEYBOARD

• luociller

I already have one! :) such a user friendly too.. :)

• ASSIR

I Bought the samsung champ c3300k its very nice and very good facilities are their in the mobile thanks for producing this model

• Rupesh

it good campare to other phone. features it also good. to be use

• doodz

how to purchase this item?

stranger, 08 Jan 2011please tell me guys is there in this phone zoom in camera!!!no we can zoom the photo.

• Rishoban

stranger, 08 Jan 2011please tell me where is the zoom?Use the volume up/down button to zoom

• sam

Is This a good, am abot to purchase one just need to know if its a good reliable phone Cheers

• sarah

i used chamo phone for 2 days and i have aserious probleme with it,the phone causes much pain to my ear i don't know why,any one have the same probleme?

• Ahmed

is this phone really a champ? plz guide me as im thinking of buying it.

• stranger

please tell me where is the zoom?

I can't find keyboard settings anywhere. When I go to message and tap "more", only options are "add subject, display address fields, and sending options" I've tried everywhere but vouldn't find the qwerty keypad. Could anybody please help me?

• Bharadwaj

Its really awesome, and within a short period, its gonna come into my hands buddies :-)

• jaytee

why does champ cant read most of the video with 3gp format. always unsupported file type.

• stranger

please tell me guys is there in this phone zoom in camera!!!

• naaz

guys help me out wth this...m wondering 2 buy ths piece..so is it gud 2 buy???hw is d functions n features of champ???pls let me knw...

• MOHAMMAD AWAIS

i m very tensed after buying this mobile.... any body can tell me, tht, touch of this mobile is best or not?

• shruti

why cant we play youtube video's in samsung c3303??????????