Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

• LS

erica, 24 Dec 2010is there someone out there who can help me , what website can i ... moreNo third party themes for Samsungs, sorry. Never has been.

• ammar

Shahriar, 18 Dec 2010Hi, can anyone help me on this? 1. Can Samsung C3300K play ful... more1-yes
2-no

• William Honda

Professionals!
Should be a firmware update to C3303k (which the software can put a QWERTY keyboard on the screen). Can anyone a solution?
email to me! f18hornet@freemail.hu

• shan

thea, 25 Dec 2010do anybody know how to dowload mobile game for this model?buy a ps3 or sumthin.so u can play games

• atif

this is a good mobile touch phhone but there is no games of other acessories available in market or on net gtill date

• K

Camera is 1,23MP (1280*960) not 1,3MP (1280*1024). Memory for JAVA app is only about 3MB and u can't save it to mmc! Very hard to find games n apps that are compatible to this phone. JAVA is not multitasking.

• karan

what a coooooooool phone man

• Kalamsh

Pooja_Gupta, 25 Dec 2010Dear frnz, i m vry much confuse to buy between samsung champ &am... more@pooja, I think this decision depends on your personal preferences. However, Champ is better in following perspectives,
* Easy to use due to touch screen,
* Long Talk time and standby time as compared to c3200
* I think 1.3 MP camera is enough for routine pictures
* has built in antenna, no need of headset for FM.
Make your choice..

• thea

do anybody know how to dowload mobile game for this model?

• dexter

just go 4 sony ericsson xperia x10 mini/pro

• PHILIPPINE-YANA :)

How can I download EBUDDY? Assist me please..

• Pooja_Gupta

Dear frnz, i m vry much confuse to buy between samsung champ & samsung c3200... can any one give me suggestion to buy??
is there any chance that as samsung chat335 comes with wifi after chat332... so champ-2 might come with wifi in near future?? if it may then it'll be the best configration phn...
waiting 4 ur reply...thanks
-Pooja

• vivek

i wanna buy samsung champ but some one told this nt gud corby is best which is best tell me soooooooon guys ?

now day champ is fast moving but very difficult

• Sritam

I love my champ but it has problem its headshet.Not only my phone but also my freind's have it.please solve it soon.its my request to samsung.

• any

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2010Great Phone!!! I only wish it had a repeat or shuffle function i... moreit has a shuffle button

• erica

is there someone out there who can help me , what website can i download any themes for my champ for free,, tnanks..

• Meher Anwar

I have bought this mobile a week back and i love it, it is so cool , really. It is not so big and not very small, it is just perfect size and its sound system is really cool. I love it and whoever has seen it so far, they are just loving it, really. Thank you Samsung.

• bella

Is there someone who can help me,, where can i get another themes for my champ,, on what website can i download themes for free.. thanks,,

• Philippine-YANA :)

I already have OPERA MINI on my CHAMP!!! It's free! Loveet. :D

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2010Great Phone!!! I only wish it had a repeat or shuffle function i... morewellthere it is.. a shuffle and repeat options at the top right of screen when at the multimedia player mode