Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

• Offiong Eniang

Hi, I was looking for wallpapers and I noticed that we can't use animated wallpapers:-(. Heck, I still love my phone. :-)

• jawdat -syria

its price in syria is about 95 $

• Marry

Superb phone.
excellent battery time..!!
Excellent camera result
me njoying with it's features:)

When I minimize the music player and if I pause any song during that time my phone restarts,is this a problem? If it is then please suggest me what to do...

• shiraz durrani chars

very good in quality and performance.
very economical in price

• senid

i have this somewhat glitch. when my phone receives a message, and i open it, then another messages comes in, it doesn't show the senders name, what it shows is the senders number. whats happening here?
- another one, my boyfriend and i both have samsung champ, but, his LCD display is much more vibrant compared to mines, i already adjusted the display settings on it. yet, when i compare the lcd displays quality, his phone's lcd is really much more vibrant..

• Nico

does the phone have a built-in dictionary?

• amylou

nice to use and if you will use it you will going to love it especially the sounds of the music you feel it very much....

• Phemi

Offiong Eniang, 10 Dec 2010Hey, I checked the details of a java app and I saw Location-Phon... moreIs lyk u are realy enjoyin d fone.i hav ordered for mine frm slot in lagos.kip u posted

• Shehryar

It is really an awsome gadget. I like it. It's a complete package for college or university students.

i like to buy this champ........ plz can you give me suggetion? how is its long time performance? do it tune good for college guys like me?

• Offiong Eniang

Hey, I checked the details of a java app and I saw Location-Phone/Games?
Is that a very useful piece of info, I mean, It can't be anywhere else right?:-):-):-D :-D. Just joking. I love my phone. But I'll get another next year. I guess I'll have to skip Corby (java) and go for Galaxy 5. (Wow, that's heavy for me. I hope I make it)

• help

what quality does it support high or low

• viola_17

it's good in hands and the disgn,features,performance are very nice...........

• zeeshan

Slide your finger on menu screen then menu will be replaced with some other menus and you will get blutooth icon.

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2010is there available usb wire available for samsung champ?yes, go to nearest samsung service center on your area

• Mr. Yoso

Bruno, 09 Dec 2010hi can you please tell me is the touch on this phone good or bad?it become slow, when you have a full load on your micro SD

• R malik

Farhaan Khan, 09 Dec 2010Hey,Frndz is Samsung C3300K Champ is Best to buy....is any Probl... moreif u r thinking for net access through blue tooth modem on laptop it can give u problem as in my case. other wise it is very good phone vs price.

• Farhaan Khan

Hey,Frndz is Samsung C3300K Champ is Best to buy....is any Problem with this handset???Pls guyz & Galz say ur opinion and ur Experience...

• Bruno

hi can you please tell me is the touch on this phone good or bad?