Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

• Bhargav

[deleted post]Better to go with Lg

• Bhargav

Software problems,After 200-250 msgs ur phone's msg will be automatically come with lock,if u going to unlock option it will be switch off,I request all of u purchase this set @ ur own risk.

• Adal

Samsung champ is very good to office environment .. with good features on low price ... buy the non cam edition so that unnecessary problems r avoided..

• Adal

subbu, 30 Oct 2010I have been a huge fan of SAMSUNG for a long-time now. I brought... moreThanks for your suggestion ... Because i am trying to get the non cam model of champ for my office environment.. i too think this is the best of among all the other brands.

• Adal

[deleted post]Samsung Champ is better because price is low with better specification. FM with builtin antenna.

• Adal

Vinay, 31 Oct 2010Does this phone have q qwerty option???????????????No, It is only touch no Qwetry keypad n all...

• eleponkan

i can't install any jar nor jad application.

• eleponkan

pls someone give me the activation code for jar application in champ c3303k

• Vinay

Does this phone have q qwerty option???????????????

• subbu

I have been a huge fan of SAMSUNG for a long-time now. I brought this piece. Its a non-cam version of the champ. I liked this phone very much. The touch calibration is very good, better than what I have compared to LG or any other version in the market. Best of all its a full-touch non-cam phone, fit for my work environment. Thanks a lot, SAMSUNG.

• SOURAV

[deleted post]its price is rs.4000(incl.all tax)

• SOURAV

kapil, 28 Oct 2010My phone samsung champ C3303. i request to pls send reliance GSM... moreyou will going to message option and write all sended to 55100

• Sumon

Ajith
Please tell me that what is the difference between camera & without camera version? I want to buy a without camera version, because i have not needed camera. I leave in kolkata & please tell me that where i can get this mobile at proper price.

• Sumon

ajith

• Gagan

I love my champ cell its an superb phone

• parth

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2010please go to samsung service centre and ur problem will be solve... morehey...but i dont have my warranty card?????but i hv my bill....

• parth

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2010please go to samsung service centre and ur problem will be solve... morehey...but i dont have my warrant card?????but i hv my bill....

parth, 29 Oct 2010can someone tell me how to upate its firmware....i've tried by c... moreplease go to samsung service centre and ur problem will be solved definately

• 2 saurav

we can install from m.opera.com
opera 4 cannot work opera 5 works good and you can also install bolt

• Urmila

Compare to Samsung champ LG JOY(T300) is awesome phone..LG Joy has Opera mini, LG Apps Store & more…So pls buy LG joy..