Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

Music output is low quality, spcially with default "in-ear" head phone.

• sgr

sunny, 24 Sep 2010awesome touch screen ever..very smooth touch its 1.3 mp is bette... moreHello sunny,
from where you get this 1.3 MP model. I searched for it but only VGA Camera model is available.

• sunny

awesome touch screen ever..very smooth touch its 1.3 mp is better than samsung's other 2 mp phones..music is also so good.only video recording is not giving the fully satisfaction otherwise best phone in low price..go for it..

• rahul

it does not support mp4 videos

• Rahul

[deleted post]4000 rupees

• AliDs

JoY, 23 Sep 2010realy themes are not suported???? i am thinking to one...so i... moreNo Samsung phone supports custom themes.. only the ones that are already on the phone..

Only brands supporting custom themes are Nokia and Sony Ericsson and few other phones...

• AliDs

Price about INR Rs 4K app.

• shikhar

Is mp4 is there?????? n wat is the price????? wat about themes????

• an

WI FI is there or not................./////

• shagy

very slim for carriage increase phoe memory

• Mak

Hello friends.i purchased this handset(champ) two days ago and i prefer airtel as my service provider and had also installed mobile office gprs settings ,still i am unable to access internet.please help me out

• omg just get the pho

naveen , 23 Sep 2010I am thinking to buy this mobile if any can tell me, is it good ... moresilly

• naveen

I am thinking to buy this mobile if any can tell me, is it good to buy or not tell me.

it doesn't support mp4.

• JoY

jk, 23 Sep 2010it doesnot support themes realy themes are not suported????

i am thinking to one...so i am gonna think again... plz reply

can someone please tell me how to view pdf an word files?

• bagas

dead doll, 23 Sep 2010hey guys! i'm having a hard time finding games that are compatib... moreTry umnet.com

• dead doll

hey guys! i'm having a hard time finding games that are compatible for this phone. i tried wapking.com and downloaded a few games. but when i tried to launch it, it says error. can you recommend a good site where i can find games compatible for my champ? thanks in advance!!

• jakolin

internet connection is fast....