Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

I want to buy this phone as this phone pretty looks like rocking coool... I would like to get more comments on this mobile and then buy it... Home Sweet Home
Mobile Cool Mobile

• ravi

Karan, 09 Sep 2010I have installed opera mini & ebuddy. But i am facing some p... morecan u tell me how did u install opera and ebuddy in mob?

• simmi

hey guys i wanna purchase samsung champ but m afraid is it really good or not??
will it properly support the internet browsing and social networking...
is the voice quality good??
can we upload or download pics using it on facebook??

thankzz

• Karan

I have installed opera mini & ebuddy. But i am facing some problems with connectivity. Do we need to do some additional settings for these apps to get net access.

Also, regarding samsung apps, can we download apps in pc, and then copy them into memory card using card reader?

Sirajudheen , 09 Sep 2010Can i install operamini and Java Softwares in Samsung Champ.Pls ... moreYes you can,
I have installed the following and all of them are working fine
1. Opera mini
2. Gmail
3. ebuddy

Note: I am posting this with my champ using opera mini

• neha

Alex, 09 Sep 2010Hi guys.I want to buy this phone and I want to know how is the m... morei bought samsung champ last month. i rate 10/10. best reasonable touch phone..... its look features and performance is 2 gud.

• Alex

Hi guys.I want to buy this phone and I want to know how is the music quality?How can you rate it on a scale from 1 to 10?Thanks for the answer.

• vvvvv

avi, 08 Sep 2010yes it is samsung. its a very good phone duds. duel speaker, ka... moreare you using this mobile

• A.J

its great

• Sirajudheen

Can i install operamini and Java Softwares in Samsung Champ.Pls Help me.Thanks in Advance.....

• avi

yes it is samsung.
its a very good phone duds. duel speaker, kanel type head phone. touch wise is very soft and very sensitive.
sound very very loud and clear. its relay very hot.

• zaid

hey yuvraj what will u suck with google maps u have no gps(global positioning system)

• pnp83

TREASON, 08 Sep 2010while u r using internet...its not possible to read message with... moreno you are wrong you cam see msg when browsing , if browser is on and msg comes ,lock your fon with side button now on homescreen you will see msg icon press and hold it . enjoy

• Pol

Obviously there are 3 kinds of phone Champ in the market
- No camera
- Vga camera = 480*640= 307200 = 0.3 megapixel
- 1.3 megapix camera

• wel wisher

jeet , 06 Sep 2010hey hello can u tell me that the vibration is working in menu pa... morehi, this feature samsung dosent provide. while touching the menu grid vibration dosent work.

• wel wisher

aaditya sinha, 07 Sep 2010i want to buy new cell... so plz tell me which one is better sam... morehi. champ and corby pop, both models are good, they have their own features and quality. If u are looking for simple and stylish phone go for corby pop but if u are looking particularly for music, loud sound and best touch experience then nothing can beat samsung champ in that.

• wel wisher

dyranz, 07 Sep 2010Does anyone knows how to turn off the vibration for text messagi... morehi, do one thing, go to main menu -- then to settings option --then go to phone settings -- there will be an option "vibration feedback". adjust it accordingly.

• wel wisher

anonimous :)), 07 Sep 2010does it have a keypad?is it slide? does it have mp3 or video cam?hi, samsung champ is a touch screen model. it dosent have keypad available.it supports mp3 but it dosent support video cam.

• wel wisher

yuvaraj, 07 Sep 2010can i install goooge maps appication in samsung champhi, Replying to ur query, you will not be able to download google application or any kind of third party application or software in samsung champ as this model dosent support any kind of extra application.

• TREASON

kuldeep, 08 Sep 2010plz tell how can i read messages or any other application when i... morewhile u r using internet...its not possible to read message without being disconnected from browser....this is the drawbacks of this phone......