Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

• Anubhav

Whenever i download any application or games in samsung champ..after downloading 100% it gets error "Download Unavailable.Downloaded JAR are Invalid"...Plz help,how to solve this problem ?

• GAB

when i go to the folders i noticed that there was an ebook. but it cant read pdf file, so whats the use of ebook for champ?

• potchie

too bad i cannot connect to net :(

• rizaa55

champ is bst 4 music bt nt 4 java application...!
that sucks
err >_

• Willi

Thats Not True.....It Does Support Java Applications.....But Wont Support Java Applications More than 500 KB

• Samiul

bad phone doesn't support any Java, but can be used as a music phone

• keitre

Hi to All Champ users. to install your java Applications to your phone, first restart your phone to make sure that it is refreshed. then type in to your dialing screen the following to open Java test menu: *#52828378# then go to OTA test and change the Maximum JAR size value to 2000 from 500 then save.

• Papun

nitin, 07 Jul 2012when you are restore the phone , you are put password 0000 and r... moreI have input 0000 but it dose not work for reset.

jar invaild

Anubhav, 04 Jul 2012plz...help ! when i download any games and application in samsun... moreunsport jar in vaild

@Anonymous....Its 3k And If You Are Using More For Web Browsing....This Aint A Good Phone For You :/ Because This is Best For Music Experience :)

Can I whatsup on this phone

• mancoba

It's an amazing phone

• nitin

pnkj cool, 03 Jul 2012I have this phone... Its good.. But I forget my privecy passwo... morewhen you are restore the phone , you are put password 0000 and restore ..it is solve

• Nikoy

I just wanted to know how can i upload some videos with this home ive been using this a couple months already however file is not supported.. tried the specific format wont work

• Sourav

pnkj cool, 03 Jul 2012I have this phone... Its good.. But I forget my privecy passwo... more*2767*3855# samsung restart code

• Anubhav

plz...help ! when i download any games and application in samsung champ,after downloading 100% it says "Download unavailable.Downloaded JAR are invalid".How to solve this problem ???? i can't go to samsung care because they earlier said that phone waranty is over and we can't help u in 3rd party games nd apps downloading issue.what to do to solve this problem ?????

• IHateIt

It sucks! There isn't the Wi-Fi!

• pnkj cool

I have this phone...
Its good..
But I forget my privecy password...
so plz plz tell me that how could I change my password...
plz tell me...

• maha hallouli

Can I save games from the PC to the samsoung champ