Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

• sajjad ali

Knight*Star, 11 Jun 2012When i touch the screen of my samsung champ(GT-C3303i)...my phon... morebrother it is to simple firstly you open the settings when it open then you open the phone setting there you get two option then you click the touch setting there you increase or decrease the mobile vibration.

• udaykumar

Knight*Star, 11 Jun 2012When i touch the screen of my samsung champ(GT-C3303i)...my phon... moreopen settings menu and select phone settings and then touch option, u will find vibration feedback option, set it to 0.

• Knight*Star

When i touch the screen of my samsung champ(GT-C3303i)...my phone vibrates on every touch on screen.How to stop this vibration when i touch the screen ???

i have c3303k.but it is too bad that when i instal java games with tast the (ota) its viewed "jar file are invalid" so pls help....

• Knight*Star

When i touch the screen of my samsung champ(GT-C3303i)...my phone vibrates on every touch on screen.How to stop this vibration ???????

• TheArsel

Where can i find themes for this phone ??

• SAMSUNG

I've had this phone for more than a year and it is a very good phone ! !

It Really ROCKS ! !

how can i set internet in samsung c3330 model with tata docomo sim?

• SIJI

how can i set internet?

• Ejaz

Has this phone any variant without camera?

• Ejaz

Has this phone any variant without camera?

• Unknown

not bad actually used wisely there are some complications..

• carl

been had my champ for more than a year now and yet encountered any trouble or annoying experience concerning my unit. one thing that don't give me much impression with this unit, it got limited messages capacity...

• Mike

Does this phone supports YouTube? Please reply fast! Many thanks!

• nani

unfartunatly my wap service will be reset by me
when i want to get wap service there is display on the
screen "network error" so what i do now for get my wap service ""please send me your comment""

• kaye

with regards to the feedback that i had read .. the Samsung C3300K is no good !! there are many bad feedbacks by the users. still i want to buy ..

• AmitD

is there a way i can upgrade the software for my samsung C3300k to say samsung duos or something? The samsung duos has some really cool softwares like IM, etc.

my phone vibrates when i touch the screen of my samsung champ.how to stop this vibration ?????? plz........help !

• mich

I have this phone but I cant use it, it says "PHONE LOCK". I have tried every number to unlock this stupid phone and nothing works. Why does samsung have to make this phone like this, I dont have time to go into a Samsung store!!!!! Anybody has any idea what I could do?? Please help, thanks.

• bingrose

i have samsung c3300k champ i bought it last month but deffective now i mean is no power.where nearest service center here in bulacan?...is it free service?.and how many months of warranty?thank u