Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

jhon-jhon tan, 22 Jan 2015how can i get a password to unfreeze my samsung champ?master reset code number

• jj

I use Samsung champ almost 1 year ,one day I delete all game and application that I download then when I install it again say "Downloaded JAR are invalid" what should I do in this problem please answer I NEED HELP!

• AdrieneGutierrez

I'm using this phone for almost a year. I like the camera of this phone but It's kinda boring because There's no games. I downloaded Games and Apps But when it's Finish it says DOWNLOAD UNAVAILABLE. SERVER UNAVAILABLE. JAR UNAVAILABLE/INVALID. How to solve this? I really want to have games in this phone.

• pirlo

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2014very good phone,i have it for 4 years now and it never give me o... moreno mobiles can match this champ i'm using this from 4 years

• jhon-jhon tan

how can i get a password to unfreeze my samsung champ?

Yuaan, 04 Dec 2014downloaded jar are invalidmy sansung gtc3303 is soing downloaded jar are invaild

• happy

how 2 dwnload apps in it. even jar file are not valid.

• jamir

how can i activate my samsung champ to 3g?

• MAC

i cannot access the keypad while on a call: not impressed and would not recommend it

• Kailash Bisht

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2014nice and good phone but the problem is...it can t download app a... morethat is not an android mobile..when u download unsuppoted then mobile says jar are invalid. but it is a nice phone dude.

• Yuaan

downloaded jar are invalid

no one, 03 Aug 2014Hi every one I have this phone i think it's good but it has one... morenice and good phone but the problem is...it can t download app and games it say download error downloaded jar are invalid. . .any can help?

• hkul

I'm using this phone when this launched from day of purchasing to current date no problem given by phone... its battery is good for listing songs for long time..

• azhar

no one, 03 Aug 2014Hi every one I have this phone i think it's good but it has one... moresame prblm with me but i hv throw this pathetic phone

• azhar

the pahetic phone by samsung but than also i hv used 3 months samung has to change his mind in design and hv to learn frm htc and apple

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2014Buy a memory card to add and play more music.Available id i use micro sd 32gb for external memory?

no one, 03 Aug 2014Hi every one I have this phone i think it's good but it has one... moresame thing wht can i do

AYESH, 19 May 2014How do you record a call in this phone ????? Please help !!!!!!Buy a recorder then loudspeak your phone then Presto! Your call was recorded. :)

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2014How can I add more MP3?? I'm using this phone now out of an emer... moreBuy a memory card to add and play more music.

..., 03 Jun 2014how can i download viber in this type of phone,,,can i install it?No. You cannot install viber on this phone. It'll not work.