Samsung C3300K Champ

Samsung C3300K Champ

• resav

how can download by game ?

How can I set alarm alert for any special occasion on this phone.

• laica

hi im from philippines.. just wanna ask why can't I activate my phone's gprs?

• Gowrish

vishnu, 14 Jun 2011wat r u saying yaar? this phone is the best phone i have evr own... moreIt the samsung champ not supporting any free application,software and games this is the most series drawback of the mobile phone

Am interested in this phone

champ is too cute to handle and i love my champ a lot ...its battery features are also too good ...

• vishnu

wat r u saying yaar? this phone is the best phone i have evr owned. I am not saying it's cheap but in the matter of apps and contacts and everything, this is the best of the bests! undertstood?

• joan

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2011i can't play music from my memory cardtry to update your files first..or the music player. then try it again

• abdul

I can buy this phone. Is there any proble regarding any thing in CHAmp.

• ash

No screen saver is avialable in this champ mobile.
we can not record while speaking with others in phone.

• enrique

Tanvir036, 10 Jun 2011It is a bad phone.Don't buy this.It is not support high quality ... moreHow much more do u want 4m a cheap phone like dis ?? if u wanna hav the facilities of High quality Video, or MP4 file u'ld buy nokia 5233,5230 or 5800 sumthin lyk dat, this ph wont provide u high services :@

• c3300k

is it an android phone ??

• joan

can i save my messages to memory card? or can i set memory card as the storage of my messages?

• ARIYAN

hi,my champ is so looking courgettes and its very stylish.its internet browser open to very speedily.so i equipment to buy this phone in cheap rate(3950 now) and enjoy it yourself. good bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Afnas 07200369192

i like this handset very much , it is a user friendly handset and a very good battery backup is there , so i like this handset coz it is very usefull min journey ,any one having and doubt regarding this handset send u can contact me , i will clarify the doubt

• zikiel

can i increase the volume but on the earphone , if yes can you give me the code please ???

• love

yap this mobile is too good to use

• Tanvir036

It is a bad phone.Don't buy this.It is not support high quality .Mp4 songs.It is not support java software and also themes.Vedio quality is poor

• michael

it's great fon as minimal price

i can't play music from my memory card