Samsung Ch@t 322

Samsung Ch@t 322

• wasim

very good phone but you tube videos not played& all files are not display&not music player same as nokia but very good internet speed

• 1D

Hari, 16 Mar 2013It's very bad phone .it can't support with YouTube ,powerful jav... moreIt doesnt play some youtube videos,doesnt allows kik,viber,whattsup etc. But good for facebook and texting and the MP3 player is good but with out a memory card you can only have around 10 songs.Average phone

• Basim

Iam using tis mobile for 1 year . . . . .Its below average phone. . . . .At tis range phones (nokia x2) its bad. . . . . .Camera quality is minimum. . . .Cant download more games or apps. . . . .talktime is 11 hour. . . .speakersound is medium. . . .
*Thing i like; chatting is good coz its qwerty . , never hanged. ,1000 Msg And contacts capability. , Its optical trackpad is quite awesome.

• sam

AnonD-105686, 04 Mar 2013plz don't say anything if don't know about it. its have uc and o... morecan u say us how u installed uc nd opera mini in that mob?

its realy very bad phone.

vry bad phon..mp4 not suport,any aps are not instal...so vry vry bad phon bakvas ....

• Gagandeep

Ya its a good hand set by his service.

• nezha

i m trying to install viber on samsung chat 322 but in vain i keep receiving a message saying there s no enough memory without knowing if that phone can support viber and such applications

• cannella

I think it is a nice phone. Though I am still slowly discovering all of its capabilities, I like the features I have used so far. The camera is nice, the reception of the FM radio is very strong. The voice and radio recorders need to be a little more sensitive, however. I was wondering, though, what is the format of the videos it plays, if it plays videos other than the ones the camera captures?

• Hari

It's very bad phone .it can't support with YouTube ,powerful java ,mp4,any other best apps,games&so and so...totally worst phone...i don't like it .....

• lenin

my mobilc3222 i canot youtube vidios

my phone Samsung Ch@t322 any application not suppeted why?

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2013my phone is not support any apps&games like 1. whats app etc...my phone any application not suppoted why?

jigar patel, 05 Mar 2013my phone sumsung chat note support apps and games any sujetion f... moremy phone is not support any apps&games like 1. whats app etc...

What operating system does this phone use? Is it Android? If so, which version?

• kaddu

gt c3222 its totally boared mbl....there is no java software....its a fakeeee....

• jigar patel

my phone sumsung chat note support apps and games any sujetion for this..pleas reply

AnonD-109061, 04 Feb 2013Don't buy this phone, its my serious advice to you. It is only g... moreplz don't say anything if don't know about it. its have uc and opera both and also news hunt and fb. i have this fone for msging and mostly for long calling and i never need to restart it. its bettry backup is too good and sound also.

• AnonD-119578

is there any possibility to change or update this c322 mobile OS by Samsung showroom or any authorized centers?