Samsung Ch@t 322

Samsung Ch@t 322

• Harish

nisha, 07 Sep 2014can i use whatsapp in samsung C-3222Hey nisha this mobile is not android

• nisha

can i use whatsapp in samsung C-3222

ashok waybhat, 27 Jun 2014i want par samsung ch@t 322...can you tel me anyone...this phone... morei want whatsupp in mobile

x, 19 Jul 2014my phone receives sms from only a few numbers not all and viceversa a

• x

my phone receives sms from only a few numbers not all and viceversa

Cell phone market price

• ashok waybhat

i want par samsung ch@t 322...can you tel me anyone...this phone is supported whatsapp and any other app....plz plz plz help me....and tel me ok guys bbb by.....

• sirina

I don't know what means unidentified call in my phone?

• shantibee

Abhishek Roy, 08 May 2014How i can download and install whatsaap in my samsung chat322 mo... moreplease i think samsung c322 should try n help we the users to accept social networks like watsapp twitter etc.thanks for the little opportunty given to me and i hope that my comment will be put into consideration

• Appu

swarup thamke, 21 May 2014hi Shivi, this is Swarup... I read your post. I u... moreHai
i have installed some games,but i canot see this games. My phone memory is low. When i see this games??

i cant download any app. it showst downloaded jad or jar manifest mismatch what can i do

• Aliza

I cant install or even download any kind of apps or games... Whenever i download it says invalid jar file.. I want to download apps including fb and whats app ... Can anyone help me plzzzz ??????what to do.....

• swarup thamke

kamal, 05 Feb 2014Downloaded jar are invalid problem.pls solution.update your phone software to your nearest any mobile shop.
note: updating price is only 200 rs.
dont give more than this...

• swarup thamke

shivi, 11 Feb 2014hi this is shivi i am using this phone from past 3 yrs but still... morehi Shivi, this is Swarup...
I read your post. I understand your problem. So you wants to use your Samsung Ch@t to chat. You must have to decide via what you have to chat whether texting, mailing or social networking. For better experience of chating you must have to download the messenger of that particular community.
ex:- facebook, whatsapp, twitter and etc...
all the above given are available for this phone.
Now a days people are addicted towards facebook.
so visit the link
fb.me/36q
to download facebook messenger.
use it. its very easy.
If you face a problem frankly ask me I would try to make your question 100% satisfy.
have a good day..
:-)

• Abhishek Roy

How i can download and install whatsaap in my samsung chat322 mobile? plz. help me

• Poovendran

Very very best in below
1. Very low weight,
2. Long Battery Backup,
3. User Friend key touches,
4. Importantly, phone is not getting heat,

• Jessica

Ok, first of all, I've had this phone for 2 years, and it is working perfectly fine. I don't know what happened to all the other phones you guys commented about, but mine is just perfect. It's fast, easy to use, and all my apps work. Also, you can download games. IT WORKS! Overall, I wouldn't trade my phone for another! :)

• Jessie

• shemin

One of samsung's worst model, no games orapps supported

No Games and apps supported.