Samsung Ch@t 322

Samsung Ch@t 322

• viola

is this phone is useful or not?????? i thinking to buy it but i dont want to take any risk plzzzzzz tell me that this phone is best or not?????????

• ert

how is this gus how can i turn off na rejected number.my bf cant call me anymore co\z i rejected it last nyt...pls help

Hi all. I used many reviews sites etc while finding a new good dual sim phone. However my search ended at Samsung chat 322. i bought it a week back and I must say the fone is gr8 in all aspects at such a price.

The phone has a very elegant design and simple features. the touch pad is simply awesome and the screen resolution is also very good. also the LCD is not as big as the external screen, however still it is suficiently large for any pic or video, unless ur demands are very high. the functions are pretty simple, and although its my first qwerty phone, stil i found no problem in getting used to it within a few days. I have used the net as well, and its pretty good. and last but not the least, battery life is also very good. i use it for quite long talks, still i need to charge it once in two days.
In all its a great phone with decent looks at such a stunning price.

• Jezz

hey guyz iz it bad?cz im gonna buy ths 1..

Partho, 22 Mar 2011Is it worth buying ?no

• Arafat

echo, 22 Mar 2011My phone is locked. IT is asking now for phone unlock code. Is t... moretry 1122

Its a nice phone.
Samsung made a great phone ever who like dual sim.
Dual sim is not dual incoming. When 1 line is busy with call other line will be inactive.
Camera is good.
key pad is nice.
Sound quality is excellent.
Charge is incredible min mum 3-6 day practically in average 1/2 hour call daily.
Cheapest nice phone ever.

• ANIRBAN

this phone is very bad.it dosn't support any java application.also it has a big problem that is hanging problem when using the internet..............

• mayank Delhi

the phone has a huge BUG, my chat 322's Music Player stops if i go to SMS-inbox or wite SMS.. i m helpless.. guys pls suggest

• Rock

Veera, 16 Mar 2011In my Samsung Chat322 mobile Phone, Alarm and Mobile Prayer are ... moreHey dude first u set u r mobile time format 24 am or pm . Than do 12 format . After u will use

• rody

it is good mobile
i have one it is great phone

• echo

My phone is locked. IT is asking now for phone unlock code. Is there any default password to it? How do i unlock it if I don't know the password

• Partho

Is it worth buying ?

• Shashwat

Sanjeev, 21 Mar 2011When i browse some sites,it displays error 'storage is not suffi... moreHere memory does not refer to memory card, it refer to ram of the phone. Dats why it says not enough memory.

Niy, 15 Mar 2011Got it two days back replacing my old Nokia3110 C. Things i not... moreSamsung fones hv very low java limit. Nokias r better. Try dis. Type *#52828378# in the idle mode . A menu wil come up. Snoop around a bit nd u wil find somethng like java size limit etc. I dnt remembr specifically. It wil be 300. Chnge tht to somthng highr. The settng wil revert to original after restrtng fone so u hv 2 do it evry time.

Chandan, 21 Mar 2011hey buddy this is java phone...it can't support any third party ... moreHey what do u mean? Doesn't it support .jar files. Jar files ar java files nd mst of them ar unsigned nd ys they r 3rd-party software.

• Chandan

sanjeev, 21 Mar 2011I m using dis fn. It doesn't supports any app. Or softwares, p... morehey buddy this is java phone...it can't support any third party software...don't u know that??????

• s

Sanjeev, 21 Mar 2011When i browse some sites,it displays error 'storage is not suffi... moreu can install just java program less than 300 kb

• Sanjeev

When i browse some sites,it displays error 'storage is not sufficient' even my memory size available more than 1.5 GB.
can you please help me??????

• sanjeev

I m using dis fn.
It doesn't supports any app. Or softwares,
plz hlp me...