Samsung D600

Samsung D600

• 3nee

how do i use video caller id on my phone i did what the manual said but its not working maybe there's something im missing out plz help

• anna

hi
actually is not a comment but a question that I want to ask. i have a SGH-D600 phone but I can't send out any picture photo to my friend. eveytime I send the photo out I always got the messege "unknown subscriber".
I can text is ok it just send photo is a problem. can u please help?

thank you.

• arfaa

hiya.cn someone plz help me my phones battery seems to go down after one day is there any settings that can be adjusted for this?plz help me email me o arfaa_ahmad@hotmail.com thanks

• SSajan4l

its one of the best Samsung made!!!!! Excellent! but the the battery is weak, however...

• The phone genius

This is still the best phone ever........ better than the N95, U600, K810i, it is just simply the best everyone knows this

peace out rabit

• desidude

another set of animated wallpapers

see below the two links posted by " r "

how to download :

click on the picture thumbnail u want to download.

the same will be opened on a new screen.

then right click on it , and save a copy in your pc.

transfer the gif image to your mobile and set it as wallpapers.

see the amazing difference.

there are altogether nearly 300 gif animated wallpapers collected by me and rajesh.

all are very good....download and enjoy.

currently i am using d900 but those wallpapers are suitable for d600 also.

• Cazz

I have a lot of pictures on my phone and I want to put them on my comp. How do i do this?

try password 00000000 (eight zeroes, or maximum number of zeroes)

• Gavin

I have one and dns error is always on the screen. Why?

• Tocu

Great phone , yesterday got mine and thanks a lot you folks for comments relevant in buying decision .I tried to delete all phone contacts in my SIM and asked for a password -same hapened when tried to delete all phonebook contacts from phone memory .
Please help if there i a specific pasword to be used while deleting phonebook contacts all at once .Thank you very much.

• Arfaa

i gotta say this is a nang phone.but it doesnt let me play other format files than mp3 so i cant put wma on it.just wanted 2 know what it the maxium amount of memory card it can take?plz email me back on arfaa_ahmad@hotmail.com thanks all

• flo

if the any1 have this vers. AREK2 please contact me

• desidude

i am a big samsung fan and i just purchased d900 ....it is awarded as the best gsm mobile for 2007 globally.

so i suggested all of u to go to d900 forum in gsmarena before considering for buying d500 / d600.

here is the link

Samsung D900 wins 2007 Global Mobile Award for “Best GSM Mobile Handset”

Samsung Electronics is proud to announce that the Ultra Edition Samsung D900 mobile phone has won the GSM Association’s Global Mobile Award for Best GSM Mobile Handset. The award, announced at a ceremony at the 3GSM World Congress in Barcelona, recognises excellence in handset design and innovation.

Samsung D900 Ultra Edition – The World’s Slimmest and Best Slider

The Samsung D900 Ultra Edition offers the latest in multimedia technology with premium slide-up design for business professionals. The 13mm slide-up is the thinnest slider ever designed, yet still features a large, vivid 262K colour screen and a powerful 3.13 megapixel camera, starting the 3 megapixel camera phone trend for the mobile market this year. The Samsung D900 also includes business features such as document viewer, TV-output function, and supports Bluetooth stereo headset (A2DP) function to enhance users’ multimedia experience.

Accepting the award, Dohwan Choi, Executive Vice President of Samsung’s Telecommunications Network Business, commented: “I’m delighted and honoured to receive this award for Best Handset for the D900 – an amazing accolade from the GSMA. Samsung is committed to delivering the best possible user experience in the most attractive design. We will expand our portfolio of GSM models and continue to release one-of-a-kind products like the Samsung D900 Ultra Edition.”

Rob Conway, CEO of the GSM Association, said: “Achieving success in the global mobile industry requires a combination of innovation, expertise, tenacity and confidence - but the key ingredient is a knowledge of what the market needs to move forward in the new mobile era. The 2007 winners are recognised as having turned that knowledge into practical services and solutions that capture mobile users' needs. My congratulations on behalf of the GSMA - we wish you every continued success.”

The 2007 awards judges described Samsung’s D900 as a “design breakthrough - fun, cool, a great package providing all the fundamentals - an impressive offering.”

*******ANIMATED WALLPAPERS********

hi to all....

now i have uploaded another set of gif animated wallpapers in ( 240 x 320 )4shared.com ( a total of 177 nos )

download fromt the link by seeing thumbnail preview...

if anybody wants still more then send your request.

search in this forum before asking any question about d900...dont forget to say thank u ....

download link for 177 nos gif animated wall papers for d900 in 240 x 320 format ..only 28 mb

86 gif animated wallpapers in thumbnail previw dl link

• russell

what is dns? error please help

• Beatrix

My phone is refusing to connect to my pc. Please help.

• nathen

i have a d600 and a e900 but the d600 is alot better but nt asloud i charged myne every 3days n i listen to music alot as im 14 its a very good fone

• kimberlykaren

Why carnt i recieve picture messages on my D600. my friends and family have sent me pictures and it goes into my inbox but i carnt retrieve them...Can any body help me please!

• gh

hi i was thinking of getting this phone.. afew things ide like to know:
Price?