Samsung E105

Samsung E105

• Dave

sideshow, 27 Apr 2006My wife and I have each had one for about three years. Mine... moreWould you still recommend this device?

i used it for 6 months...
and it went to the blue screen of death randomly

• daniel

its good

• adnan

i used it..it is best..but when i switch web on it restarts...and also pls email me that how to
change mms and wap settings,,,.,,

• Spankz

i been using this phone for about a year and a half.. dropped many times still working but too many battle scars so what i call them.. i losted a few ringtones that i downloaded due to dropped it and throwing at and since the last time i dropped it now vibration doesnt work. -________-"

• DJ

well, this is my correct mail addy, look below this post at right corner. Thanks.

• DJ

Hi, well i just got one, and I also got a SERIAL PORT Data-Cable, but i am unable to connect it. Can anyone tell me which Softwares to use, and any drivers to make that cable work, cuz no softwares came with it. I'll b thankful, mail addy is given!

• sideshow

My wife and I have each had one for about three years. Mine has been dropped about 100 times and spilled on several times. It keeps on working. Reception is superior to any other phone (all Nokias w/ATTWS) I've used. WAP browser isn't as good as html, but it's darn good. Picked up a car charger at the dollar store, works great. My wife's does not always work as expected. She forgets to charge it. Pretty much, this phone rocks. I thought about upgrading but am not sure I would be as happy.

• brandon

it is the coolest phone i have every seen and have.

• sara

hi 'this is very bad moblie,because no more ringtones and imagies downlod.please tell us ;please no one buy this mobile because this is vary difficult.

• mohsin

Samsung E105 MMS Or Disktop wallpaper Photos use the *.Bmp File 24 bit photos

the e105 is a work horse, the best phone i've ever owned

• anita

i have this phone but im having trouble with the picture messages. it has the option for pic mssgs but when i get a picture it sends me to my provider's web page. how do i look at the pics on my phone?... other than that i have no problems... great phone!

• whest

how can i remove the gprs configuration of my phone

• Ryan

love the phone but I'm having trouble emailing pictures to my phone. I get the email but no picture. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong please email me.

• IonNuke

Could be good or bad, but eitherway it supports 1900Mhz GSM and that's all I need.

• Aatif

Hello Everybody!
I bought this phone after checking its specs and opinions on the web but I could hardly believe that the one I have has only one LCD, also I am unable to locate IR port even after its activation. can anybody help me?

• anna

it's a phone that looks great,it's really small and it can do a lot of things; that was my first reason to buy it and not choose something else. I've had it for almost 7 months and i still think it's great.

• cris

ive had this phone for OVER a year and its still working like i got it the first day. great phone. small but durable. great reception. absolutly a great phone.

• Kuay

This will be my 1st time having my own cell phone!!! I looked at every other phone but i didn't like the designs or the plan for it but as soon as i read about this one, i'm like "Oh my God, I have to have this one". I'm going to be getting it soon!!! yay