Samsung E530

Samsung E530

• Çılg

I still have it. i was buy it from 2006 and still works fine. Its a perfect phone but its battery is dead. i love the second screen, led screen and it can record videos and take pics from second screen when cover is closed. its a masterpiece from samsung

• ANUSCA

I want to buy it..from where would I get this phone

AnonD-690675, 09 Aug 2017Hey is still available 🙂🙂Is it still available? In good condition? What colour?

AnonD-625831, 28 Dec 2016Hi Paviter I have this phone and will sell it for £30 i... moreIs it still available? Colour white/orange?

Hey is still available 🙂🙂

• ana

Ï want this model, Where ï Can buy, ï from malaysia, I really want this

Paviter, 28 May 2014I want to buy it..from where would I get this phoneHi Paviter

I have this phone and will sell it for £30 if you are still interested (2.5 years on). It's in excellent condition. I have kept it for so long for sentimental reasons as it was my first mobile phone.

my mother still using this.i bought it 11 years ago.No problem with
second battery

It's camera is nice but my problem is how can I browse the web? What setting should I make for me to browse?

• Paviter

I want to buy it..from where would I get this phone

• fie

mobile, 12 Feb 2012I have this mobile i am trying to sell it I want this phone. Your location please.

mobile, 12 Feb 2012I have this mobile i am trying to sell it Is this mobile phone still on the market or is itn discontinued

mobile, 12 Feb 2012I have this mobile i am trying to sell it helo

• mobile

Love23, 21 Jul 2011Would love to buy one but cannot find were to buy it fromI have this mobile i am trying to sell it

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2011I had an orange one.... absolutely loved this phone.... But it g... moreI got a phone exactly same as one in photo.

I had an orange one.... absolutely loved this phone.... But it got stolen and I have never seen 1 again to replace it

• Love23

Would love to buy one but cannot find were to buy it from

• ninja

Where can l order this phone from . l mean online ?

LOVE THIS PHONE! Sadly the status says "DISCONTINUED"..
and i was planning to buy one again..

• leni

bought this phone some years ago but unfortunaley it got into contact with water,i bought a touchscreen phone after that,but somehow i miss my old one and am thinkin of buying it again.i realy love this one.