Samsung E800

Samsung E800

Shail, 20 Oct 2011I do have this phone but its not in working condition.....r... moreYou can look for one on eBay or something

• M
    • Muhammad Arvi Adam
    • wrm
    • 23 Sep 2018

Anonymous, 27 May 2018I think this is the ancestor to the Samsung D500. This phon... moreNo, it's Note9 this time

• wrm
      • 27 May 2018

I think this is the ancestor to the Samsung D500. This phone looks very high-tech at the time although it's positioned on the upper mid-range. But it falls largely to the recent Galaxy S9+ which is the best phone to date!

• HKE
        • 19 Apr 2012

Can anyone please tell me the titles/names of the alarm clock ringtones that originally came with the E800 as I can no longer access mine and there was a particular one I would like to get hold of but have no way of knowing the name. Thanks in anticipation.

• I
          • IROCU
          • 14 Jan 2012

Been using this phone for Angry Birds. Just need to throw it harder.

• I
            • IROCU
            • 14 Jan 2012

Been using this phone for Angry Birds. Just need to throw it harder.

• S
              • Shail
              • w4p
              • 20 Oct 2011

I do have this phone but its not in working condition.....reason battery is damaged and not able to find the battery....:(.....Can anyone tell me where can i get the battery for this phone....I just love this phone......

• 30 Apr 2011

I dont think this phone can really compete anymore with the current crop of new mobiles. The new Samsung Galaxy S II is better in a number of key catergories.

• d
                  • darlington
                  • fu%
                  • 09 Oct 2010

my samsung e800 cant go to the internet, i have tryd to contact my network provider

• f
                    • f
                    • v0q
                    • 21 Aug 2010

I use to want this phone, but unfortunately, I did not own one.

• M
                      • M.Billu King
                      • 9xH
                      • 10 Aug 2010

I had this mobile for a long period.I think its a gud mobile. one can keeep it but it doesn't have BLUETOOTH which is the only problem

• 3H{
                        • 21 Jul 2010

Ayesha, 25 Mar 2010I still have my E800, still works,however I have no way of ... moreYou can buy a data cable for this phone from ebay.

• l
                          • lala
                          • fue
                          • 25 Jun 2010

cant download music

• nC7
                            • 10 May 2010

The only problem is tht it doesnt hv bluetooth and its infrared and gprs dont work......Can anyone pls help me?

• A
                              • Ayesha
                              • Ia1
                              • 25 Mar 2010

I still have my E800, still works,however I have no way of transferring photos to a disk.The photos are very special nd want to save them. If there is someone out there that has a DATA cable that works for this phone,I would like to borrow it,or buy if you will sell.

• S
                                • SSSSshhh
                                • fw9
                                • 25 Mar 2010

Awesome lil phone, my first love... lol.. Got stolen but was Brilliant

• s
                                  • sandra
                                  • 9xe
                                  • 15 Feb 2010

i have forgotten the password on my phone. How can i open it. I have only one try left. Please help.

• T

• s
                                      • sushie
                                      • Iab
                                      • 25 Nov 2009

though small and with no card slot,it was cute.mine was stolen by my neighbour who is now in rehab.

• mxF
                                        • 04 Oct 2009

monmon, 25 Jun 2009I want to know why this mobile phone has no usb and its scr... morecoz it's a 5 year old phone?