Samsung E900

Samsung E900

eggchops, 30 Sep 2011what do you expect? maybe because the e900 is now quite an ... morethere is internet on the E900.

• cat

l love this phone, l have had it since 2006, its still great, but l have got to move on, so l am gettings the samsung galaxy 2. thanks samsung for a great phone in the E900.

• natnael tiki

eggchops, 30 Sep 2011what do you expect? maybe because the e900 is now quite an ... morei know it's smartphone but i can't uploud photo on my facebook whanever samsung is best

• tiwari

how much memory we can use in it

• Bfiftytwo

It was an amazing phone in it's days, Internet, Java, Music Player, Hotswap Mini SD, AMAZING DESIGN, Light, Very Light, Responsive and Very well built a great example of Samsung great designs and quality. I have smartphones, I had old school nokia 3310, but this phone was rocksolid, battery was going on for weeks witouth charge. Bring back this phones get them a light version of Android and great design.

• eggchops

J?§agm, 05 Sep 2011bad phone.dont support youtube.sometime dont support jar ga... morewhat do you expect? maybe because the e900 is now quite an old phone, its not a smartphone, hence there is no internet on it! try buying iphone or android phone if you want internet. E900 is now a ten dollar phone!

• J?§agm

bad phone.dont support youtube.sometime dont support jar game.it say unknown file formet.small space for javaworld . :x

• peterpan

sir try 8 zero for your code...

• arun

in my phone incoming and out going are working but display is not working wat is the solution 2 solve tat

• baskee

in this mobile i had forget the password

in this mobile i had forget the password

• labiba

why u give that type of price?we can't understand .what's the meaning of MISE price group?can u explain me.

• JOSEF

its a good phone for the time i've had it and also durable

• Sana 16 f

how about the sound quality? if i compare sound quality with D900 then which one is the best? plz plz plz my dear lovely friendzz must reply

• Stéphanie

It's a magnificent phone, I've got it for over 3,5 years now, and it's only since last month hesitating a little.

gut

the game, 17 Nov 2010i have been using this phone for 3 years and it has ben my ... moreI inherited my Tocco from my husband , but still love my E900 best .....it will always be my back up phone !!

• Chosen 1

its a really nice phone :)

its a nice mobile with LED flash

• the game

i have been using this phone for 3 years and it has ben my loyal companion..........now i am going to buy a htc wildfire but will never sell this phone its an amazing phone with wonderous features