Samsung Epic 4G

Samsung Epic 4G

Casandra, 29 Mar 2015I am a SPRINT REPRESENTATIVE, I have a customer who is asking if... morelol

• Clair

Can you buy minutes for this phone, not use sprint?

• Cassandra

z0rr, 27 Sep 2012Mobile TV? I'snt this a China Phone?Hahaha, that's funny hahaha.

• Casandra

I am a SPRINT REPRESENTATIVE, I have a customer who is asking if it is possible to play CLASH of CLANS in this phone? :D

• dre

dre, 02 Sep 2014the phone was like really slow when i got it ,every app failed o... moremean to say can play asphalt and gta :)

• dre

the phone was like really slow when i got it ,every app failed or crashed it drove me crazy but then i rooted the phone and now am running 4.2.2 and the phone is moving at the speed of sound now , with no laggs and i cant play asphalt 8 and gta now :) plus the performance is now 5 times better

• Yep

Locks up, of course this is now 2014. Have to take battery out frequently.

• AnonD-51994

to update this phone u must download Samsung Kies (found at samsung.com) and when u plug the phone in while kies is running..(after u download it) it will prompt u to update. Then u just allow update. Easy peazy lemon squeezy. if it does not prompt u to update for some reason, just go thru menu options till u find "update firmware"...like where it has ( file. options edit help ) at the top of the page. Good luck and happy updating.

• nana boy66

tazz, 05 Feb 2012plz can u tell me about its battery timing ?? its bad or goodvery good

• michaelpe2051a

this phone has been great as a wi/fi only device, but sucks as a regular phone, when i turn on the 4g, it erases my memory card, the AMOLED screen looks as green as a set of night vision goggles, it locks up frequently, this unit has the best keyboard i have seen on a phone tho, but unless you are getting it used, for under $50.00, or so run from this phone, like the plague....

• Raj

Hey!!!! Friends can anyone assisst me that this phone can be upgraded to andriyod sandwich,i.e.,4.0??
Also,can u suggesst me that who is the winner when this phone is compared with sony ericsson xperia pro MK16i

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2012can this phone work on a GSM network? plz reply i really want to know.Yes......it will work not only with gsm but any gsm network worldwide!!!!

• NAIR

used this phone for almost 8months, now I am facing display issues, when i open the slider the display goes mad, the local repair shop says the problem is with the connector inside (slider connector) which is not available, need help

• ricAndroid

don c papa, 17 Nov 2012can this phone be use as gsmAccording to phonescoop, it is WiMAX 2500 CDMA 850 / 1900. It cannot be used as GSM. It is ashame as I have a Sidekick 4G running Froyo 2.2 while this phone is already on the latest CyanogenMod.

• Mig

msebrell9, 21 Nov 2012Awesome phone bought a used one yesterday. Haven't had any probl... moreI have a Kodak charger and it charges the phone just fine

• msebrell9

Awesome phone bought a used one yesterday. Haven't had any problems what so ever. One thing I noticed is that it will not charge unless your using a samsung charger.

• don c papa

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2012can this phone work on a GSM network? plz reply i really want to know.can this phone be use as gsm

can this phone work on a GSM network? plz reply i really want to know.

• ricAndroid

The specs on this phone are so similar to the Sidekick 4G. I am thinking of using parts of the Cyanogen 6.2 rom of this phone to create a custom Froyo rom for the Sidekick over at xda. It will be my first attempt...crossing my fingers.

• Rahul

awesome phone....i have got it an really works amazing thanks samsung for such a nice phone