Samsung F480

Samsung F480

Kenny, 29 Oct 2018I had both. Go check your eyes. DamnDont need to check i see design is same.

• Kenny

CptPower, 28 Oct 2018Look like Iphone 4. Samsung is copying apple LOL. I had both. Go check your eyes. Damn

Look like Iphone 4.
Samsung is copying apple LOL.

• Zana

Macbeth, 09 Oct 2017Interesting seeing what Samsung had with touchscreen phones befo... moreI had this phone... in fact still got it its amazing! obviously outdated. Still works tho after 10 years...

Interesting seeing what Samsung had with touchscreen phones before Android was released.

• john roland

help me I cannot touch anymore to my screen but i can open it..... Help me how...

• Fikile

Hi I need help my phone lock it. Need pin if I put my starter pack what must I do

• Amos

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2016Whatsappi want to dnwnload free whatsapp f480i

• Daoud khalladi

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2015WhatsappsFormat 2g

• Me

How can recent contacts in messages be deleted? There are no such options

• KUJO B

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2015whatsapp willnot work on this phoneI have tried for serval time but still i cant download whats app plz help me.

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2014can i have whatsapp on my sgh-f480iWhatsapp

am from kenya east africa and am looking for the touch and screen for my phone samsung f480. where can i get this screen in kenya east africa.

richo, 17 Nov 2015i want whatsup on ma phone Whatsapps

• richo

i want whatsup on ma phone

• oum

First lady, 13 Oct 2015Why cnt I download whatsapp on my phone? Or whatsapp doesnt work... morenice

• First lady

Why cnt I download whatsapp on my phone? Or whatsapp doesnt work on its?

Yona p., 13 Jul 2015Its anice fone, but icant download whatsapp why?whatsapp willnot work on this phone

• Yona p.

Ines, 24 May 2015Can I download whatsapp or viber on my Samsung F480 ?Its anice fone, but icant download whatsapp why?

othmane, 26 May 2015whatsappWatsapp