Samsung F480

Samsung F480

I got the F488 in box recently for free, I gotta say for an early smartphone it's pretty nice! Haptic feedback on such an old phone shocked me

• Emin

I love Snapdragon, 13 Dec 2020ahahaha we are bored, checking out old phoneI was going to sell ours, but now I think it is cute and I remember the camera was awesome back in it's day.

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2020You know this is a 2008 smartphone, right?ahahaha we are bored, checking out old phone

CptPower, 28 Oct 2018Look like Iphone 4. Samsung is copying apple LOL. You know this is a 2008 smartphone, right?

• gurhan

I had this phone :)

Kenny, 29 Oct 2018I had both. Go check your eyes. DamnDont need to check i see design is same.

• Kenny

CptPower, 28 Oct 2018Look like Iphone 4. Samsung is copying apple LOL. I had both. Go check your eyes. Damn

Look like Iphone 4.
Samsung is copying apple LOL.

• Zana

Macbeth, 09 Oct 2017Interesting seeing what Samsung had with touchscreen phones... moreI had this phone... in fact still got it its amazing! obviously outdated. Still works tho after 10 years...

Interesting seeing what Samsung had with touchscreen phones before Android was released.

• john roland

help me I cannot touch anymore to my screen but i can open it..... Help me how...

• Fikile

Hi I need help my phone lock it. Need pin if I put my starter pack what must I do

• Amos

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2016Whatsappi want to dnwnload free whatsapp f480i

• Daoud khalladi

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2015WhatsappsFormat 2g

• Me

How can recent contacts in messages be deleted? There are no such options

• KUJO B

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2015whatsapp willnot work on this phoneI have tried for serval time but still i cant download whats app plz help me.

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2014can i have whatsapp on my sgh-f480iWhatsapp

am from kenya east africa and am looking for the touch and screen for my phone samsung f480. where can i get this screen in kenya east africa.

richo, 17 Nov 2015i want whatsup on ma phone Whatsapps

• richo

i want whatsup on ma phone