Samsung Focus 2 I667

Samsung Focus 2 I667

• Bob

max, 29 Jul 2012nokia lumia all brands are greater & relaible then samsungReliable but poor quality...Video quality is worst ever.

• max

nokia lumia all brands are greater & relaible then samsung

• gurvi

lumia 710 is more relible than samsung

• mul

jj, 23 May 2012It appears that Microsoft only offers what they want, and say to... moreAmen to that!

Nice phone but its at&t anyone knows when will the release date of this phone but available in all gsm's? Anyway is this phone worth it?

• Omkar

I own Samsung Omnia W, the Focus 2 has the same specs as that of Omnia W but the only difference is the screen size which is a bit large. Rest all is same

• nyt foxy

it says :
No mass storage mode; Zune-only file management and sync

that can be changed now to mass storage mode plug and play mode

• Cameritos

Why do you all complaining? It's just a phone! And it seems to be a nice phone with a good battery as well! Stop criticising so hard any phone that comes out! Especially when it's a nice phone! I find it great and can't wait to see it in the market!

• Ano

Wow. Comes with Super AMOLED and even slimmer and better than Lumia 800

• Mdsr

Samsung Focus Flash and Focus 2 both are better than Lumias. Even Lumia 800 doesn't have a front facing camera. While both Focus phones do have that. Samsung rocks!

• posthc

well... look nice phone but 8Gb only + no micro Sd slot .... sad

• jj

It appears that Microsoft only offers what they want, and say to the public: "Take it, or leave it!" Well, I leave it.

I just wonder why Samsung didn't wait for Windows 8and make this phone with alot more juice, and all the bells and whistles. This seem like a phone for Metro PCS or one of the smaller carriers.

• Tom

Not a fan of Nokia.
Samsung is much more ahead of Nokia.
This is a sweet looking phone in white.

• love

AnonD-53835, 07 May 2012Hello guys, I really want to ask your opinion. Which one is bett... moreI recommended too buy the nokia lumia 710.

AnonD-50755, 13 May 2012When I saw all Windows Phone's mobile, I realized that in the ne... more
Hard to say. The WP7.5 is just a step to the WP8.

When I saw all Windows Phone's mobile, I realized that in the next year all windows phone's mobile will be = NOKIA.

Nokia truly wins this battle.

With no upgrade to the WP8, there is going to be a biggest joke of the year 2012. Samsong, good for you! You've done that again.

But, that's only me. I guess I have to go back to the school.

nop, 10 May 2012RAM???? no have Card slot is a shameFirst go to the school learn english then comment here...!!!!