Samsung Galaxy A02

Samsung Galaxy A02

Alex, 06 Dec 2021Motorola at this price is much better, AO2 feels really che... moreThen I guess you should have bought a Moto

Huggy Wuggy, 04 Dec 2021Not ufs...Duhhhhh....

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2021This phone has the problem of board its not switched on wha... moreSorry

Tumi, 29 Nov 2021Will my Samsung Galaxy A02 get watermark after update, to A... moreNo

Reklips, 06 Dec 2021A02 is the worst phone ever and it cannot even support pubgYou bought a phone for 100 Dollars from Samsung
Thinking it could play games?

• Alex

Motorola at this price is much better, AO2 feels really cheap, crappy camera and very slow.

Ray, 27 Aug 2021I used to be a fan of Samsung phone but after this phone, I... moreYou don't even know a good phone.Grab ur backpack and go

• Reklips

Dj, 06 Dec 2021It's an a02 not an a02s and a02s is better than the a02🤦🏿‍♂️A02 is the worst phone ever and it cannot even support pubg

• Dj

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2021Samsung A02s is the worst phone I ever had Forced to updat... moreIt's an a02 not an a02s and a02s is better than the a02🤦🏿‍♂️

its Great phn

• Huggy Wuggy

Not ufs...

• MOND

your smartphone ever. using virtual ram isstupid.

This phone has the problem of board its not switched on what's the solution?

• Farhad

Pcarioscia, 27 Nov 2021Far and away the worst phone I have owned in a LONG TIME. E... moreIt is slow in heavy multitasking yes because it is low-end and quad core, you can buy A03s in this range. If you want gaming or using many social network and apps keep away from A02, at least buy A0Xs variants

• Tumi

Will my Samsung Galaxy A02 get watermark after update, to Android 11.

• Pcarioscia

Far and away the worst phone I have owned in a LONG TIME. Everything is actually pretty high quality about it, from the screen to the cameras HOWEVER due to its low RAM is it's Horribly slow. It feels like this phone is dipped in honey, it moves so slow.

It is beyond frustrating. Can barely run mobile games, hell if can barely switch from SMS to calculator without taking 30 seconds and making you think the UI crashed.

I do not recommend this phone to anyone who wants to do anything more than send texts and take pictures. That's all it's capable of.

Jaaziel , 20 Oct 2021You guys commenting bad about this phone should fear God, t... moreUpdating apps isn't a direct remedy for lag issues

This Phone is not too bad, the only thing at annoys me is that it does not have split screen like the a02s has but the a02 does not which is stupid because its a phone made in 2020/2021 and it has android 11 so I wish I never bought it because I really want the split screen option

• Amin

My A02 sim2 is not having service. How can i make it work? Please help !

Mirab, 16 Oct 2021How can i solve the heating issue? Can anyone help me please?🙁Maybe use it in a well ventilated room. Try not to run demanding apps including high level games on it. Otherwise there's no other way.