Samsung Galaxy A03s

Samsung Galaxy A03s

• galaxycolors

Haven't used Samsung for many years, Xiaomi has been my staple for long and despite owning the recent Poco X3 NFC and then F3, I can't help but feel impressed with Samsung- and this entry A03s (4G ram/64Gb) phone.

Pros
- Good OS. The user experience is really refined.
- Good feel, weight and size in hand. Samsung has gotten the formula right.
- Aesthetically pleasing, so much so with casing and good screen protector, it looks more premium than my Poco X3/F3 when put side by side.

Cons
- While it feels optimized, hardware and performance is minimal.
- Not great at gaming and multi hard duty apps.

In summary, I'd recommend this phone if you're looking to get them for your children/teens or older people for its ease of use and hassle-free software. It wins just for being passed through Samsung quality control if I am honest.

Gamers and experienced android user may look at others (e.g. Poco) with the know how to trim the bloatwares and bugs-ridden OS, you will get better ranges with better price compared to A03s.

• Bop

In case you're wondering: People post fake comments online - they are paid to or have a vested interest in manipulating your opinion of mobile phones. Don't be gullible.

Lovely phone in this price..

• SamFigo

Excellent phone but I don't understand the camera. Always looks blurr

• J. Smith

just... WOW! 10/10

Ali, 16 Nov 2021Add your thumb for finger 1 then again add your same thumb ... moreamazing

amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
efficent for everyone :)

• Ali

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2021 The fingerprint sensor on this is really bad it keeps f... moreAdd your thumb for finger 1 then again add your same thumb for finger 2. It will work greatly

• Rida

I want to buy this cell is this good tell me plz i don't want to waste my money

The fingerprint sensor on this is really bad it keeps failing to recognize my finger

How do I fix this apart from cleaning the surface and my hand I've even tried rebooting

• Vidon

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2021poor display poor charging approx take 4 to 5 hours to ful... moreHahaha the phone is great maybe yours has been made in China and not Korea

• Jilt

Friend, 30 Oct 2021Vivo , oppo , xiaomi and realme phones are best build quali... moreDo you have suggestions?

• A03S

The fingerprint sensor on this is really bad it keeps failing to recognize your finger and forces you to unlock some other way and a lot of times it just fails completely and you have to reboot to make it work again.

• Marvellio

XxLexanderxX , 01 Nov 2021How Picture in Picture works in this Phone? Because in this... morePicture-in-picture is a special kind of multi-window mode that is widely used for video playback. This allows users to watch videos in small windows pinned to the corners of the screen while navigating between apps or browsing content on the main screen. How to activate it can be through the settings menu or it can be done by touching the history of the application that is being used then touch select the application icon and select multi window

• Marvellio

Experience so far on the Samsung Galaxy A03s, good performance & of course very more energy efficient so it can last all day.

• ch0demeister

From my experience this phone handles around the same way my s7 edge did back in the day, processor isn't good at all but capable of doing pretty much anything including run more graphic intensive games like CoD Mobile and PubG no problem with low settings, can be choppy any higher though. Battery is very good, 5000mah not bad at all, full charge once every 1 1/2 - 2 days with pretty heavy usage (I tether my chrome cast when at home). Display isn't great with it being LCD and the touch screen isn't as responsive as I'd like it to be sometimes, but still perfectly usable and responds fine 99% of the time, I have no problem typing or switching between tasks or anything.
But overall, considering you can get these on contract for £3 a month or ~£120 brand new, this would be one of my go-to budget smartphones imo. Could probably pick one up second hand for ~£60-80, 100% worth it & ideal for younger kids, the one I got will be going to my 12 year old for Christmas :)

Unisoc, 05 Nov 2021I didn't think Samsung made any phones in China? Well ... moreThey don't (anymore). They're made in Vietnam (mostly), India, and Brazil. Some of the parts used to build the phones may be chinese of course.

I didn't think Samsung made any phones in China? Well on all the boxes I have seen it says made in china and have seen few made in India models.

• Nbdy

XxLexanderxX , 01 Nov 2021How Picture in Picture works in this Phone? Because in this... moreTap app icon in recent app

• cyber

samsung managed to downgrade already slow chipset for the price of a fingerprint reader