Samsung Galaxy A03s

Samsung Galaxy A03s

• Marvellio

Dinishka, 28 Sep 2021Fingerprint not working sometimes i have tried the fingerprint sensor, it is quite accurate & fast.. restart the power again if there is a problem.. on the fingerprint scanner feature button of the Samsung Galaxy A03s, currently it can be used as an additional navigation to open or close the application notification panel. can be activated via advanced features in the motion settings..

Samsung Galaxy A03s do not support fast charging

• Indu

Going to buy this mobile today. Is this good?

• niki

how to check if its original?

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2021Just just bought one. Just hope when its finished charging ... moreIs it good?

My phone don't show fast charging. is it normal?

Shadoz, 25 Sep 2021I just purchased the device and honestly it suits my needs ... moreCan i use 25 watt charger ?

• Dinishka

Saini, 15 Sep 2021finger print censor very poor qualityI have same problem. Sometimes not working. How to fix this?

• Dinishka

Fingerprint not working sometimes

• Weki

Nokia G10 vs Samsung galaxy a03s, which one is better?

• Rubyy

Does this phone use 64-bit OS ???

Shadoz, 25 Sep 2021I just purchased the device and honestly it suits my needs ... moreJust just bought one. Just hope when its finished charging and boot it up, it won't be a disappointment

ForGodsSakeSamsung, 07 Sep 2021And yet again no upgrade in the battery department. Disappointed.What were you expecting, a 10000mah?🙄dude please

• Shadoz

I just purchased the device and honestly it suits my needs very well

• Marvellio

Indian boy, 21 Sep 2021Does this mediatek p35 cpu support Android 12 spatial audio... moreevery smartphone product, nothing is perfect. so determine according to your use & needs. I am only describing the products I have purchased & used for now.

• Indian boy

Marvellio, 19 Sep 2021I already have this Samsung Galaxy A03s smartphone. at the ... moreDoes this mediatek p35 cpu support Android 12 spatial audio, and MPEG-H 3D Audio ? But I think Snapdragon 460 and 480 cpu already support those functions. Samsung we like to use Snapdragon cpu for "A" and "F" series budget phones (A03,A13,A22,F03,F13,F23) also. We want only good quality phone for worth for money!.
Xiaomi is now releasing good phones.

• New one

Nice Budget friendly phone with battery having higher mAH than S20 fe, S21
But it heats up quickly while charging

• Marvellio

I already have this Samsung Galaxy A03s smartphone. at the beginning of use it feels very good because it has received an increase in the latest software updates, so performance increases & gets better. I tried to prove the performance by running the modern warships game, and the results were very impressive.

It's clunky, slow, turns itself off, poor fingerprint thingy, I wish I'd spent a bit more and got something half decent

• BTW

Emrys, 06 Sep 2021I'd be very grateful if Samsung make a $100 smartphone... moreI think Samsung lose war with Chinese brand Xiaomi in budget phones. And from now they just order from ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) to make phones with Samsung logo. This is bad for all of us consumers, and also for Samsung as brand.

If Samsung decide to give all their consumers Amoled in all phone range that would be best decision against their poor sales.

Samsung One UI + Amoled = Success story (IMHO)

But, as we see Samsung crippled their software and give Samsung One UI core (I bet many didn't see this little word "core" in specification just as I didn't see).

And, I don't understand why Samsung released this phone in same time with
"Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho"?

Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho have similar price as Samsung Galaxy A03s but better specification.

And what is point to call entry phone A0 (ZERO) series??? First series just call it A1(x). (you have enough numbers to name other upper class A series).

You don't have to have best specs against Xiaomi, just give us good phones in areas that most of us use, and give us UNCRIPLED Samsung One UI, and finaly promise to upgrade as Apple iPhone.

Be best in class again as all Samsung users expect from you, and we will continue to buy your next A13, A14... or A53, A54...

Stay with this convention and don't change series. And stop this madness with multiple budget series with M, F (plus many other suffixes)!? Why you do this???

Dear Samsung we wish you that you stay in mobile business with best in class products.

God bless you all