Samsung Galaxy A10

• n
  • ndriqa
  • 8m2
  • 20 Mar 2023

Ben Dover, 18 Mar 2023Very bad phone after 2.5 years of use. The phone lags very ... moreWhy, did it start to Ben Dover?

• B
    • Ben Dover
    • 0uJ
    • 18 Mar 2023

Very bad phone after 2.5 years of use. The phone lags very much!!!!! 😡😡🤬

• U$k
      • 20 Feb 2023

My phone missing please give my phone

• 3I1
        • 10 Feb 2023

Best phone ever !!
        Good price ,, good battery !!
        Best ever !!

Buy it ,, and you wont regret it !!

• D
          • Darius
          • BNh
          • 02 Feb 2023

redlegocelot, 23 Nov 2022absolutely the slowest and worst phone I have ever had and ... moreYou could just buy a S10 for 150
          A10 was a trash phone in general

• M
            • ME
            • JvK
            • 25 Dec 2022

Also missing.... from what satelelites can it recieve signals. Obviously it has GPS. What about Beidou?

• s
              • sunnyrio
              • m2p
              • 22 Dec 2022

This site doesn't list the full specs. You're missing the camera sensor pixels. What is it? 1920*1080? Saying 16MP does not give the full info. I need to know if I'm cropping off pixels in 4:3 mode and in wide mode.

redlegocelot, 23 Nov 2022absolutely the slowest and worst phone I have ever had and ... moreCheck the price tag: A sonim xp8 was priced for $700, and a Samsung Galaxy a10 was $100, if you want a better phone, Oppo, vivo and techno has a better deal . Not forget to mention than you may purchased the 2GB one. A XP8 has 4GB ram and 64GB ROM, While the crap a10 has only 2GB or 4GB ram rand 32GB ROM. Good luck using your new xp8 and destroy the garbage phone.

• JMr
                  • 06 Dec 2022

a phone with these specs should come with Android go.

• r
                    • redlegocelot
                    • Ib5
                    • 23 Nov 2022

absolutely the slowest and worst phone I have ever had and I've owned two Windows phones. I only got this phone as a replacement for my sonim xp8 after it finally died. It has twice the number of cores the same amount of RAM and is possibly slower than even my old Windows phones. Will never be buying another Samsung branded phone again. This thing is such a hunk of junk I won't even donate it because I don't want to curse somebody else with the ownership of a piece of crap phone like this. currently have an unlocked xp8 on order from Amazon, when it arrives I'm gonna shove this A10 under the back tire of my F-350 and do a burnt out until there's absolutely nothing left of it.

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2022It is the best phone under 8k by its processor i.e exynos 7... moreyou dont expand ram with emmc😒 you are just telling users to break their own phones. due to its limited read/write.

• 7j{
                        • 04 Nov 2022

EmotbatuIndo, 14 Sep 2022My phone when playing light games has severe lag until it c... moreIt is the best phone under 8k by its processor i.e exynos 7884 which gives 1.6ghz . And while playing games obviously it will lag because it has only 2GB of RAM if you want to play games in this you have to expand the Ram and storage then it will work as nice phone. The camera is average and the speed is okay seeing 2GB RAM if we talk about the designer its okay but it should have Double Camera otherwise this phone is best in 8k

• D
                          • Ding
                          • mxK
                          • 18 Oct 2022

Terrible phone had it for about a hour. can only get 2g WiFi so it’s slow the WiFi cuts out constantly download speeds are terrible. I would rather use iPhone 6s over this the only thing good about the phone is the size and screen but it’s pointless cus you can’t use it

sekai, 04 Mar 2022(continued because I forgot to add this in my original comm... moreYes, I'm also grateful that I still have this phone :)

NotUpdateA10, 20 Mar 2022That was the worst thing you ever done 🙃, I am talking abou... moreI've updated the Android, how do I flash it?

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2022same thing with redmi 7 which kind of have the same specs d... moreVery sad because I even updated the android to Android 11 :'v, I think Android 11 will be smoother

Anonymous, 04 May 2022i have the same phone for 3y and its completly fine.i m on ... moreMy phone when playing light games has severe lag until it comes out, but when playing heavy games it's smooth :v

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2022Now it running Android 11 and samsung ui 3.1My phone feels slow when using Android 11

• a
                                      • a very upset user
                                      • Ibx
                                      • 27 Aug 2022

i honestly hate it and you shouldn't get it. 1 reason i hate it is because of the space and the camera. when i first bought the phone the camera quality was amazing. soon after a course of 6 months my camera quality turned to what would be garbage. you also cannot play games of such because it takes so long to load and is very laggy. I've had some personal problems with it to. if i send over 15 texts or so my phone will basically mute me (disconnect from mobile network) making it absolutely frustrating and embarrassing when your texts just go in at any random time. if you have this phone you should throw it and buy a new one. preferably apple. apple 11,12,or 13. i will write again if something happens that makes this phone relatively worse.

• N
                                        • Nihal Memana
                                        • gwC
                                        • 26 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2022Samsung Galaxy A10 came with Android version 9 and got two ... moreNo