Samsung Galaxy A10

Samsung Galaxy A10

• Abdullahi

Anonymous, 02 Mar 2020I like my a10. It is a very good phone for the money. Long batte... moreThe is have facelock

• Abdullahi

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2020Is it good samsung a10sI need a10s ? I am is a10

• awd

Mohammed zaidi, 04 Nov 2019How long will this phone keep getting updates? Will it get andr... moreyes

• A10r

Fast cable charging not installed on this device

• Shot Caller

The Samsung A10 is a really cool phone of you want a modern affordable phone,I was never an Iphone fan - So maybe im biased towards Samsung :). Samsung Rocks 4 life !

Received update of Android 10. The phone works perfectly, there is a bit improvement of battery performance. The full screen gesture also works smoothly. I haven't test for playing game cause this phone just a backup phone. Overall it is ok.

• User

Android 10 really lags on my Galaxy A10. I have trouble switching tabs and playing games. But what could I expect from an entry level 2GB ram phone?

• Zdos123

AmyHopps10, 15 Mar 2020In Japan this phone is called 'Galaxy A20'The a20 is a different phone we have them both in the UK

• bigprof1

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2020Great phone!What shows is a nice phone

Great phone!

Milk, 28 Jan 20202019 phone with MICRO USB and NO FINGERPRINT . This belongs in t... moreThe phone has a nano sim not micro

Barris , 26 Mar 2020I have this phone and to be honest it's one of the best phones I... moreIssues not opening mms mssgs..dont know how to fix

• Barris

I have this phone and to be honest it's one of the best phones I've ever use cos I got tired of using generic brands that couldn't handle some games at the time.

if I'll rate this phone it's a 7/10 why because I notice serious flare from the flash when taking pictures at night, it seems to fade out a little when i switch to video I don't know if this is a manufacture defect cos I'm very confused about this issue

• Shellene

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2020Is it good samsung a10sIt a nice phone

Is it good samsung a10s

• Shazam

Mohammed zaidi, 04 Nov 2019How long will this phone keep getting updates? Will it get andr... moreYes

In Japan this phone is called 'Galaxy A20'

Hi,

I like to record my guitar sessions on a phone. I have used Samsung Galaxy phones for a long time for this purpose. I find the recorded sound quality to be so good compared to other phones, which tend to have too much treble, less bass and lots of noise.

For my next phone, I intend to buy the A10 or A10s. But I read your post about phones with similar specs at a cheaper price.

My question is, which phones in same price-range would you recommend which have good microphones for high-quality sound recording? I hear Huawei and LG are also good at sound recording

• Kaiser

Lastborn, 06 Mar 2020I bought my A10 in outcountry but is not reading up sim cards he... moreIs it a problem of region lock ?

• Lastborn

I bought my A10 in outcountry but is not reading up sim cards help me please how to fix it