Samsung Galaxy A10e

Samsung Galaxy A10e

juicyjean, 25 Apr 2022I LOVED THIS PHONE!!!! When mine broke and I didnt have any... moreI have a similar story, I was at the mall and my phone was broken at the time, and then we found this stand with phones! The guy offered us some phones and we chose this one. I was so happy and promised to be careful with it :D

I like this phone. Imagine hating this lol

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2022The phone is a shit box. The camera is ass, it can look goo... moreIf you hate this phone then I hate you too :)

• YHx
        • 04 Sep 2022

The phone is a shit box. The camera is ass, it can look good in certain lighting. The battery is a whole ass joke. And now it won't charge no what cord I plug in or which outlet I plug it into

• mFd
          • 02 Aug 2022

Help to unlock its working ,no network

• T
            • Trunkswing
            • IbE
            • 19 Jul 2022

Unknown , 08 Mar 2022 i agree with the last review junk phone. help me please fi... moreGreat phone 3+ years ago . Best deal right now Is the A13. It is a beast of a phone and I got it free at metro PCs. The thing on par with my s21 5g (god rest his poor soul) with processing Cameras not as good to s21 either but get job done but it can play ANY MOBILE game!

• Q@{
              • 27 Apr 2022

While it would only play one track at a time I used to listen to music by navigating to my memory card, some of the mp3s I encoded after converting them to wav files from old LPs were complete sides when they didn't break up well. T-Mobile's latest "update" pushed to customers requires me to go online to play the music on my own phone. Their solution was to blame Spotify.

• j
                • juicyjean
                • j$W
                • 25 Apr 2022

I LOVED THIS PHONE!!!! When mine broke and I didnt have anything else to use, I found this at Walmart for $50 and it saved my life. Wouldnt have been able to Uber without it. Wasnt able to download some apps to it but it served its purpose and could send and receive calls and texts

• B
                  • Brianna
                  • 4Hh
                  • 25 Mar 2022

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2022this phone is garbage. it sucks. it's constantly lagg... moreWalkie talkie...lol..loves it...it was fast for me at the starting now super laggie...

• Coc
                    • IJa
                    • 15 Mar 2022

I can't play clash of clans on this piece of shit :

• Unknown
                      • jIS
                      • 08 Mar 2022

Anonymous, 03 Mar 2022this phone is garbage. it sucks. it's constantly lagg... more i agree with the last review junk phone. help me please find a newer better android galaxy 5g phone not expensive.

• rUi
                        • 03 Mar 2022

this phone is garbage. it sucks. it's constantly lagging and super super slow. it does not have much memory at all. sometimes I think I would b better off with a walkie talk e. I hate this phone. I can't wait to get another one. The battery life is horrible. don't waste your money cuz I did.

• Rar
                          • It%
                          • 03 Feb 2022

DON L., 26 Dec 2021is it 5g compatible?No.

• CaseyPlayz
                            • ILS
                            • 27 Dec 2021

Cmoto, 29 Nov 2021I have a 10e running Android 10 wondering when it's g... moreI already have it updated to UI 3.1/Android 11. But please don't update it. It lags so much.

• D
                              • DON L.
                              • YYg
                              • 26 Dec 2021

Cmoto, 29 Nov 2021I have a 10e running Android 10 wondering when it's g... moreis it 5g compatible?

• Cmoto
                                • kqu
                                • 29 Nov 2021

I have a 10e running Android 10 wondering when it's going to update to 11

• Iw2
                                  • 21 Nov 2021

Mike B, 07 Nov 2021My Galaxie A10E is less than 2 years old but, Puretalk says... moreI have two Galaxy A10e phones. Neither are having any issues. Let me guess, the were trying to sell you a 4g phone.

• S
                                    • Supporter
                                    • P@c
                                    • 18 Nov 2021

This is highly recommended.. a lot purchase this

• IbI
                                      • 15 Nov 2021

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2021how the fk this phone have 3gb ram but only selling 2gb ram... moreIts not running android 11 its only on 9. 2 gb ram as well

• M
                                        • Mike B
                                        • kM%
                                        • 07 Nov 2021

My Galaxie A10E is less than 2 years old but, Puretalk says it won't handle 4g network. Is that true? If so, can it be upgraded?