Samsung Galaxy A10e

Samsung Galaxy A10e

• Raselksa

is it available in saudi arabia.plz infrom me.....

• Kitty Fowler

Does it have the screen share capability, want to make sure our connects to my Samsung 4K player?

• Me

Anyone know any good tft phones

• Robert Dabob

Why even make this phone? 720p? 2GB ram? Really? Does samsung have warehouses of jung they're trying to dump on the public? Why wouldn't someone just get the A50? As annoying as it is.

It's like they don't know what to do now. I know, make an A50 with a 'good' fingerprint sensor.

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2019What happens if the battery goes bad.... not removable Most phones have non-removable batteries now, you only find those in lower-end phones now-a-days.

Phone guy, 16 Aug 2019I think that the Mi A2 lite is better value for money than this.Nah way heavier ! this is A20e really

• Yorin

The battery is full day battery, not for gaming purposes

What happens if the battery goes bad.... not removable

Phone guy, 16 Aug 2019I think that the Mi A2 lite is better value for money than this.its only $99 unlocked also this phones SoC has a way better gpu than the one on mi a2 lite (except cpu the mi A2 lite is slightly better and a bigger battery and also has more ram).

• stephen hawking

the a10 is good it can take a lot of ABUSE without being DAMAGED it has a few glitchy ASSpects but it runs well and the camera is a decent quality

• Romzy baby

Please can you help me with settings

• urargamer

I use it to play pubg on medium settings works really good no stutters. but does get a little hot

Samsung Should put 48MP camera in these small phones.

• Imran

ProJames-CHM, 11 Aug 2019This device is also coming to Canada this mobile charging 2.0 usp on the go.????

I think that the Mi A2 lite is better value for money than this.

I wonder why Samsung wastes money producing phones without fingerprint scanner these days when even smaller brands are producing cheaper phones with everything.

This device is also coming to Canada

• Khalil lamali

A10's better battery screen and price

Don , 09 Aug 2019Probably no,cause we have a20eA20e is for Europe, A10e for US, anyway, those are cheap plastic phones with TFT screen.. Something like A30 is way better, at leadt for camera, screen, and battery for similar price

Don , 09 Aug 2019Probably no,cause we have a20eI don't think the A20e is available in the US... maybe on Amazon or from other distributors, but not officially. And the carriers for the A10e phone are mainly US carriers, so i'm pretty sure the A10e is a phone meant for the American market.