Samsung Galaxy A10e

Samsung Galaxy A10e

camera tad low even A01 has 13mpx

• BBCAMM

GP, 09 May 2020This phone drives me crazy! Is there a secret to downloadin... moreThere is no compass in his phone. It is one of the corners samsung cut to keep the price low.

• Krilly

This phone is defective. I brought two in two weeks because the first stopped allowing me to make calls after 2 weeks and the other one was a dud- did not work a all. So I'm back on my old phone until I can find something better than that crap- they should recall the phone. Please do not waste your money.

This is literally the WORST phone. The battery doesn't even last all day. The screen starts messing up after about 4 months. The processor system is really slow. Everything starts lagging after a couple of minutes. I would NOT recommend this phone.

• Reaper

Terrible phone. I got it 2 days ago. I got pissed and smashed my LG stylo 5 and then went to Walmart to get a cheap phone and this looked alright for the price. I'm an experienced tech user and machine technician. The phone lags constantly, the battery drains like within around 5 to 6 hours of not using it. Battery saver on, all apps closed. No background apps, no live wall papers. I haven't even downloaded the apps I had on my old phone yet. I have to fully charge it 2 times a day. The phone gets hot to the touch when doing nothing. Idk if I have a faulty battery or if these phones just are like that but I wish I had my stylo 5 back that was such a great phone, it was big, had finger print scanner, great camera and fast operating speeds. This a10e is a waste of money don't get it unless you want a terrible phone.

Worst phone ever. I guess I join the chorus. Wish I had read reviews before buying. Over all the many years that I have had phones, including old timey flip phones, I have never had such a miserable lemon. The company should pay me for this one.

• Tina211

I just wanna say this phone galaxy a10e is already freezing when I'm using the phone it will freeze and I have to shut phone off and turn back on and it will keep doing on the whole time I'm on the phone

• Unsatisfied

Quit charging after three months...

• Unsatisfied

Quit charging after three months...

• Matt

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2019I wonder why Samsung wastes money producing phones without ... moreReally fingerprint scanning is your main concern lmao I have never even had that thought in my mind such a stupid thing anyways who gives a damn

• Matt

Squish, 14 Apr 2020So if you dont do much with your phone I'm sure it's fine. ... moreSucks for you I have no complaints with this phone got it 3 days ago and been awesome for me maybe cuz im not s materialistic spoiled person that has had any big name expensive phones ever but this kicks my old phones ass in everyway

I literaly hate this phone. The worst phone ive ever had. You cant send videos because it takes up too many gg. The sound is ok. I would definitely never buy this phone. Probaly one of the worst phones ever! I would give this 2 stars

• howie

phone sucks drops calls no signal worst phone i ever had wish i could get my money back

• Christian

I work at a retail location for a major postpaid cellphone company. I will not sell this phone due to how many customers experience major issues and absolutely hate this phone. I love samsung's other phones such as the s series and higher end a series like the a50, but the a10e is a no go for me. It's too bad that samsung half assed their budget offering. I would recommend a motorola G7 for a better experience with similar price.

• joe mama

TherealDablade64YT, 15 May 2020The a10e is overall a decent budget phone but it has A LOT ... moresounds like an issue with cod mobile. some games do that do any device

• TherealDablade64YT

The a10e is overall a decent budget phone but it has A LOT of issues. When you are playing game, for example, cod mobile the screen will flip upside down and you cant flip it back unless you turn it off, becuase when you try to flip it back it will just keep flipping back upside down and it pisses me off. Another thing is that when you get a call it wont pull up for like 3-5 secs after it starts ringing. And for some reason compass apps wont work at all so good luck tryna get a sense of location without an internet connection. And lastly the front camera looks like it is in 144p so good luck trying to take a selfie, and the back camera takes forever to focus, like god damn.

fuzzbuzz420, 11 May 2020Go to Walmart. The Boost version is on sale for 79 bucks. O... moreI got mine through straight talk and paid $59.99.

• Joe

GP, 09 May 2020This phone drives me crazy! Is there a secret to downloadin... moreThe A10e has no compass sensor so it will not support compass APPs.

• fuzzbuzz420

Phil8656, 11 May 2020Mind if I ask where you got this for 79.00? I am planning o... moreGo to Walmart. The Boost version is on sale for 79 bucks. Otherwise the rest are all 99