Samsung Galaxy A10s

Samsung Galaxy A10s

• Basheer

good

I like that it's branded, battery, design and lastly the price.

• A10s

Ajaamfais, 09 Oct 2019Do you think this is a high end cell phone Go for Samsung note ... moreVery good

• Kashif48

Does it have Secure folder?

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2019I can not see screen mirroring in this phone why? i cant see p... moreDo you think this is a high end cell phone
Go for Samsung note 10+ you will find everything

• A10SS

A10s, 03 Oct 2019I can't find the video option. Anybody can help me where to find... moreDont use samsung you can try OPPO

• a

I cant view photos after taking them im getting a ! error does anyone know why this is happening

• A10s

I can't find the video option. Anybody can help me where to find it coz the options i can see when i open the camera are panorama, pro, live focus and photo only. The video option is suppose to be next to photo.

Ky, 30 Sep 2019Where is Samsung Galaxy A10s made from? My phone says its from c... moreSamsung phones are made in South Korea, India, Brazil, China and Vietnam.

• mudasir yusuf

Ky, 30 Sep 2019Where is Samsung Galaxy A10s made from? My phone says its from c... moremy a10 is made in india

• jeantje

Ky, 30 Sep 2019Where is Samsung Galaxy A10s made from? My phone says its from c... moreYour phone is real Samsung, the Galaxy A10s is produced in China in license by an other company.

• yasser

Ky, 30 Sep 2019Where is Samsung Galaxy A10s made from? My phone says its from c... moremate , know that most of the samsung are made in china , cause of the low cost of manufacturing but the company manufacture the products in few other countries too , like Vietnam .... but if you bought it from a licenced seller you can make sure that it works the same as other versions

• Ky

Where is Samsung Galaxy A10s made from? My phone says its from china. But i bought this at a samsung center. I want to confirm it because no samsung products are from china. Please respond to anyone who knew about this. And my front camera is a little unusual. Samsung A10 front cam is much better than the A10s

• Mac

Does the phone come with earphones/handsfree in the box?

• M.Grey

Why do many people think mediatek SoCs are bad?
I have been using phones with mediatek processors for some time now and compared with phones in same price range using other SoCs, mediatek processors perform very well.

The 2gb ram is not enough

Suppose to be is a High end phone android 9' but some samsung feature was not here in this phone, like palm screenshot and cast screen or screen mirroring, only face recognition ang fingerprint is the her main feature, well i'm not realy impress, feeling frustrated, the double camera is not so important to me...

I can not see screen mirroring in this phone why?
i cant see palm screenshot in her feuture, supposed to be this is a high end cellphone, why some function was not here in this cellphone, feeling fustrated

• Jcrew