Samsung Galaxy A10s

Samsung Galaxy A10s

• JohnJK

On my A10S in Kenya android 11 is best stable (rare lags) after upgrading from android 10 and must avoid a factory reset unless necessary because some issues occur after Factory reset like unstable 4G, lagging and some apps do not work correctly.

• eighteen

excellent battery
good screen
slow

Anonymous, 25 Sep 2021When I'm playing a game suddenly the phone gets hot TwTSame for me but i'm sure people experienced this with other devices as well so its nothing new.

• flash

Straight up answer, 28 Sep 2021I like this phone, it doesn't glitch out or do anythin... more i like that comment

• Straight up answer

I like this phone, it doesn't glitch out or do anything that's annoying. I've personally broke my phone multiple times. It's not super expensive to fix. It's not a slow phone. It looks nice, uses a regular android charger. Has the finger print sensor, as well as a face scanner (In settings). I myself haven't had a problem with how the phone runs, I like it. Not everyone's experience is the same but I'd say it's worth it for the price given. If someone were to ask me if they should get the Galaxy A10s, I'd say yes for sure.

When I'm playing a game suddenly the phone gets hot TwT

• Owner of a A10s

This 1 aint it chief, not in the long run. Get a better 1

• niko

speaker not loud

• SEYI

Pavithra, 05 Sep 2021Hey,did you find a solution to the WiFi ,Bluetooth and hots... moreMy wife,bluetooth and hotspot weren't but I took it to there customers service now it works fine

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2021After rescent update is has become a junk very slow laging... moreMine barely charges to 90% after updating it.... So so annoying!

Wifi, 07 Sep 2021WifiWiFi is problem

• Wifi

• Pavithra

Bob, 01 Sep 2021Hey,did you find a solution to the WiFi ,Bluetooth and hots... moreHey,did you find a solution to the WiFi ,Bluetooth and hotspot not turning on? I'm currently having the same issue and it's frustrating

After rescent update is has become a junk very slow laging and many more problem it was fine without update

• Catman1925

After the software update from 10 to 11 I got yellow distortion along side of my screen like bloches

• Bob

No name, 30 Jul 2021Are there any people whose WiFi doesn't turn on anymor... moreHey,did you find a solution to the WiFi ,Bluetooth and hotspot not turning on? I'm currently having the same issue and it's frustrating

Muhammed Zain, 25 Aug 2021You can download paid apps from the Google Play Store for that.Is it have magnetic sensor

• Muhammed Zain

wame , 31 Jul 2021My a10s no longer charges I takes 4 to 5 days to be fully c... moreTry going to a Samsung service center. It may be a defectee phone like mine...

• Muhammed Zain

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2021Anyone knows how to record calls on galaxy a01sYou can download paid apps from the Google Play Store for that.

• Muhammed Zain

WisdomousWanderer, 21 Aug 2021After updating to Android 11, Weather widgets aren't w... moreYes there is a fix, I got the same issue when i updated mine. After 1 or 2 weeks i tried again to put the weather widgets and it frooze, then it took me to the weather app to take my location. Yes, it is working just fine now.