Samsung Galaxy A10s

Samsung Galaxy A10s

• Anarchy2021

Sukar, 08 Jul 2020Please my samsung A10s phone whenever I put headphone in it... moreMake sure it well inserted push it full not little bit! Then it will work!

• Anarchy2021

Best mobile ever I loved it so much and I am opposed eith it it's taking my mind a lot unlike apple and Microsoft mobile have to many problems in wifi battery etc yh 🤩😍🥰🥰🥰🥰👍

Sukar, 08 Jul 2020Please my samsung A10s phone whenever I put headphone in it... moreMake sure that the video or music playing is not muted in the phone.

• k

Salami, 22 Jun 2020I need help. My memory cards does not read on this phones. ... moreformat the memory card and restart your mob it will be good trust me I do it and every thing go right my friend

• Sukar

Please my samsung A10s phone whenever I put headphone in it and take it off the sound does not come, move over I cant play music loud.what is the problem.

Is Samsung Galaxy a10s support "good lock"in Asia???

• Thisfoneblows

Samsung user 2020, 05 Jun 2020Where is Secure Folder in A10s???I know thats exactly what i said! I tried downloading it on playstore and it says my phone is not compatible! WTF!?

• Persian

A10s is best selling phone in Iran & also best selling of Samsung device worldwide

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2020Baught A10s for my little sister in Feb and she says it has... morewe have 2 of this A10s and all works great

Baught A10s for my little sister in Feb and she says it hasn't been working since yesterday, it just froze. It can't switch off or anything. No function is working now

a10s is the worst phone samsung ever made. it cant download anything!!! no matter how many times its rebooted!!! bought 3 units for my kids none is working!!!
a total waste of money. and a rip off from samsung!!!
samsung should make a recall on a10s shitty units!!!

Powerful device, smart and better than the price.

• Hi

Samsung will ruin their fame by using cheap mediatek processors, I used to buy Samsung phones because they use exynos processor, but know I can buy a cheaper better snapdragon phone with better performance

• Roro

Please Samsung, do not use mediatek processors. Keep using exinos in your mobiles. We used to supper amoled screens in mid range phones. Now you are doing like the other cheep phones companies.

• Kaimba

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2020why the touch is bad when device is on bed or horizontal so... moreMe too have this problem when i put my phone to surface place.

why the touch is bad when device is on bed or horizontal soft surfaces

• Tipu

after shutting off my phone, it opens after sometime
when i simply press the power button for 1 second.
the phone does not stay locked
anyone please help

Is it a dual Sim?

Shaharyar, 21 Jun 2020I bought Samsung A10s 3 days back but facing problem in cha... moreI don't see this being an issue since this phone doesn't have fast charging capabilities. 4 to 5 hrs may be the norm if your device comes with the recommended power adapter and usb cable from the manufacturer. I've heard people online talking about devices taking as long as 8 hrs or more to charge in comparison. And this has more to do with the power adapter or usb charging cable that you're using for your device than the device itself, if it charges longer than usual. You need a shorter or bulkier usb cable that could supply more current to your device for it to charge faster and make sure you're using the power adapter recommended by the manufacturer of your device. Even if you're uncertain of how much current is being supplied to your device, there's an app call Ampere on Playstore that will tell how much current is being supplied to your device when it charges.

• Aakash

Shaharyar, 21 Jun 2020I bought Samsung A10s 3 days back but facing problem in cha... moreHy my battery is draining too fast please help.