Samsung Galaxy A10s

Samsung Galaxy A10s

Fahad Aziz, 04 Aug 2020I am going to buy Samsung Galaxy A10S or A20S some body Tel... more
preferably buy a Xiaomi Redmi 8A that has better performance, better battery and OTG function at $ 110

• a10S

A10s galaxy 's charging and camera is very bad ...why?? i bought it yesterday....???
charging shoud be fasting in small time and when using mobile 's battry shoud be batter perfomanc ..
plz guide me about that

• Fahad Aziz

I am going to buy Samsung Galaxy A10S or A20S some body Tell me Please which phone can move apps to SD CARD ? A10S OR A20S ? OR Both Cannot Do This ?

I keep get dalay incoming calls the phone could be ringing seconds before the name pops up....I have done everything still not normal

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2020I need a budget phone. Redmi 9A or a10s?i have a10s and i would choose redmi 9a. a10s quite laggy and many apps close instantly even though my memory is half and not full

Zainab, 04 May 2020My friend had this phone and I'm about to buy it . She had ... moreI agree

My A10s turns itself off and wont turn back on. I have to hard reset it every time for it to work, manually rebooting it doesn't always work. I have to reboot it 3 or 4 times, and sometimes even that doesn't work. This is the worst device Samsung ever made. Save your money DO NOT BUY IT

I need a budget phone. Redmi 9A or a10s?

• Fahad

YumYum, 29 Jul 2020Do you want to sent the installation file or install onto t... moreYumYum I am asking if you download too much apps on your phone and your phone memory is Full No Space Left Behind and then you insert SD Card into your phone Card Slot, Then Can You Move Your Installed apps to SD Card or Not ?

• YumYum

Fahad from Pakistan, 28 Jul 2020I am going to buy Samsung Galaxy A10S or A20S some body Tel... moreDo you want to sent the installation file or install onto the SD card?

• Fahad from Pakistan

• Fofasco

Am experiencing blurry camera my camera is not focusing

• Walt carr

Well. I paid more than its worth. It is quick enough. But lacking in memory. And as some have asked. Why can't we move apps to the cards? Speaker sucks. Cant even hear incoming calls.
Oh well. Stuck in Lodi again. CCR. Music . for you young people

Killy, 25 Jul 2020Only the camera is remarkably! Gaming experience is bad."Gaming experience is bad."
Not in my experience when i could play games like Asphalt 9 smoothly at default settings, PUBG Mobile runs smoothly at low settings or medium settings with little or no lag and Asphalt 8 smoothly in medium settings. But this is just a budget device so i don't know how much more gaming performance you would expect from it.

• Killy

Only the camera is remarkably!
Gaming experience is bad.

Starjack, 24 Jul 2020Beats me. Even up to this point after 7 months of owning th... moreit destroyed & deactivated long time ago in all samsung devices & many other brands ...

sabsabss, 20 Jul 2020why i can't move the apps to memory card?Beats me. Even up to this point after 7 months of owning this device, i don't know a way of trying to get apps move to the memory card.

• sabsabss

why i can't move the apps to memory card?

• Anarchy2021

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2020Is it a dual Sim?Yes it has 2 nano sim card slots in it :)

• Anarchy2021

MCTan, 02 Jul 2020a10s is the worst phone samsung ever made. it cant download... moreRelax many ur wifi is slow and take to the repair shop it has warranty in it if they can't fix it they can replace it with new ones :)