Samsung Galaxy A22

Samsung Galaxy A22

• Yamadada

The Samsung A22 is a shit phone, dont buy it. It is slow, the camera is very poor. The phone changes specs on it's own, from photo to video. Just a leftover parts bin hunk phone, only marginally better than using string between two tin cans.

My Samsung Galaxy A22 screen can't respond, i was in instagram and someone called and we had a long talk after that when i returned to instagram it stuck untill now its in lock screen i can't even swipe to unlock, i can't power off or restart because i have to tap on screen.

Help please, it has no physical damage.

• Reyzza

My Samsung Galaxy A22 screen can't respond, i was in instagram and someone called and we had a long talk after that when i returned to instagram it stuck untill now its in lock screen i can't even swipe to unlock..

Help please, it has no physical damage.

Just brought A22 4G fantastic device.

Anonymous, 09 May 2022I wanna ask about the sound of ring tone of this A22..is it... moreNot that loud its average loudness but the quality of sound is above average its clear and crisp

• Usman

Kashif khan, 10 Apr 2022If you are confuse between this phone and a22 5g then witho... moreHow ia it better than A22 5G version.5G version has better speed and CPU with LCD not super AMOLED.

I wanna ask about the sound of ring tone of this A22..is it the best choice and loud for a person who can’t hear well??

• manuic

Samsung Galaxy A22 or Xiaomi Redmi Note 10?
In general, but also specifically intended for the use of the camera to capture close-range objects, and also social media management and interaction.
Thanks

• Khanh Lam

Alvine , 05 May 2022Which is better between a22 4g and redmi note 11?Redmi Note 11 for graphics.
A22 for less small issues (like slow notification,etc)

Alvine , 05 May 2022Which is better between a22 4g and redmi note 11?Galaxy A22 is better

• Alvine

Which is better between a22 4g and redmi note 11?

• Favorite

pls friends I really love the Samsung Galaxy A22 and I want to buy it but they told me is out of stock...pls where can I get it🙏😭

• Saffo

Deez nuts. , 29 Apr 2022Is it good for a 16 year old that uses his phone a lot No, I recommend you Redmi Note 10. It has an excellent display, good battery life, decent speakers, but the cameras are bad. The price shouldn’t be much higher, probably like 10-15€ higher.

I make use of 'select to speak' function a lot, but I can't locate it on A22. Please, I need guidance on this.

• Deez nuts.

Is it good for a 16 year old that uses his phone a lot

around this price range, is this phone my best option?

• Haze

Why can't I cast my screen. My phone doesn't seem to have an in-built cast..

• PhoneGuy

Good specs, good audio but no equalizer?
I have to risk my phone, game account on a third party app,

It is one UI core. Download mobizen or as screen recorder. If it's for games then the game booster has one built in.

My phone frizz at times when the screen is on, what's causing it?