Samsung Galaxy A23

Samsung Galaxy A23

• r3b

Nah nah nah......
I think this upgrade are OK with me...seriously I'm only impressed with Samsung software policy any thing more or less I will skip driods for ios.

1st the chipset overall is a big upgrade from where I'm coming frm in addition with a 1hr fast charge capacity(25wtts).

But Sammy should take note of making the pro(5g) better by satisfying fans like the ufs-storage & amoled screen seeing every other component is acceptable 😉 👌

UltraGamerYT79, 05 Mar 2022is the a23 5g any better because I might upgrade to that maybeIt is not promising so far, might want to keep your phone or get a step up one.

mani, 05 Mar 20225g no ? only 4g !!!Any 5g at this tier of phone is a joke anyway so why care?

Ik , 05 Mar 2022MIUI: am I a joke to you?MIUI has issues yes but I can easily live with it

Ik, 05 Mar 2022So... you don't give a shit about security?No, security is more in your head honestly.
          For the past few years, I never updated any of my phones and not once did the word "security" cross my mind.
          They just made you think you need this, so when they promise a couple of years of "security" you feel safe buying for said brand.
          Meanwhile Xiaomi promised 2 major android updates instead, so I got me an 11T pro.

• A
            • Average User
            • XWA
            • 06 Mar 2022

TFT screen and eMMC storage with notched display, WTF Scamsung...

• Hi

• tVw

A22 6.43' display size already big and heavy, now make it larger, so crazy

• a3@
                  • 05 Mar 2022

I prefer to wait for galaxy a33.

is the a23 5g any better because I might upgrade to that maybe

• m
                      • mani
                      • a3{

5g no ? only 4g !!!

• mJ6
                        • 05 Mar 2022

FatShady, 04 Mar 2022who gives a shit about the updates? since no actual differe... moreSo... you don't give a shit about security?

• 7X1
                          • 05 Mar 2022

gonna be as hell with emmc & android 12.

Ayn, 05 Mar 2022A22: S-AMOLED A23: TFT why....?Same xd

• B
                              • Babaroga
                              • pp}
                              • 05 Mar 2022

eMMC 5.1 in 2022. No thanks.

• A
                                • Ayn
                                • XRW

A22: S-AMOLED
                                A23: TFT

why....?

• 05 Mar 2022

Daddidoo, 05 Mar 2022This is not tft with 270ppi 720p this is higher end full hd... moreIt also has bad viewing angels

• 05 Mar 2022

Darknoor, 05 Mar 2022At this point even Xiaomi haters will give it a try since w... moreMIUI: am I a joke to you?

• 05 Mar 2022

SirajOG, 05 Mar 2022That doesn't mean you can only use it for two years. T... moreI meant that you get more than twice as long updates that means that until you want to upgrade you can use the phone twice as long.