Samsung Galaxy A30

Samsung Galaxy A30

Aaron A., 07 Apr 2019You probably see this a lot but I gotta ask, can this run PUBG M... moreYes I have this phone and it can pugb on medium.

Aaron A., 07 Apr 2019You probably see this a lot but I gotta ask, can this run PUBG M... moreIt runs pubg on hd graphics high frame

You probably see this a lot but I gotta ask, can this run PUBG Mobile on medium settings? 🤔

Anonymous, 07 Apr 2019Guys, Can anyone suggests me the pros and cons of this handset,... morePros:
- Very good camera; main and selfie
- A wonderful Super amoled screen
- small notch
- The One UI
- the look f the mobile

Cons:
- no proximity sensor, you should touch the area to close the screen during calls
- Slight lag overall in the mobile, and especially when you call someone
- GPS and navigation is very very terrible, it takes more than one minute to receive a signal, and sometimes you must restart the phone to work
- the finger print sensor is not that very fast
- the speaker sound is not high

Guys, Can anyone suggests me the pros and cons of this handset, please.

Very slow autofocus, especially for videos. Always blurred.

Guys which one do you advise between Samsung A30 and Huawei Y9 2019 ?
I think these are the two best phones currently that my budget can reach.
Please help

• dd

nokia 5.1 plus vs galaxy A30 ?
Camera quality is a major concern for me.
I noticed low light shots were better on nokia 5.1 plus on online reviews

A30 or M30
which is best?

I'm having some problems with my Samsung galaxy A30.. its detecting moisture..

• Tony

My A30 have GPS problem and my friend got GPS problem too.

SAMSUNG, Please fix this problem, I use GPS google map to direction every day

Dani007, 05 Apr 2019But if you are going to use the GPS a lot. For example as Uber c... moreYah...I have same problem it's not working properly

• 777

The camera flash light doesn't work, is it faulty or is it like that?

Ahmer, 05 Apr 2019Which phone should i buy Samsung A30 or Huawei Y9 prime 2019.. p... moreme 2,, i confused which i buy ,,anyway , booth is good ,, so take anyone .. no problem but if u interested about screen , ( in samsung a30 it is super ambled ) but in y9 " IPS lcd > i think this is a big deferent ..

I buy this 10 days ago but is v.good it give me all I need long time battery good display nice voice and good net work at any place
Is good model I like it so much
I used be4 not 5 idont feel defiant for used
Thanks Samsung for this mobile A30

But if you are going to use the GPS a lot. For example as Uber captain, then i would advise that you buy some other phone. I tested the GPS in fast moving car today. It is not as accurate and takes a while.

• Ahmer

Which phone should i buy Samsung A30 or Huawei Y9 prime 2019.. please help me and reply

I feel like the comments about this device having crappy gps were posted by some Chinese phones fan boys. I asked some users about that issue and they said they didn't notice any gps issues but some did say about the OS being a bit laggy. If you really wanna know about the phone,I think it'd be better for you to go for a showroom and figure out the answers for your questions by yourself. Don't trust what some people post here. have a nice day

• msmag

Dani007, 05 Apr 2019I have been using A30 for 6 days now. GPS works perfectly. I was... moreYes, there is a problem even after the last update