Samsung Galaxy A30s

Samsung Galaxy A30s

Toppop, 23 Mar 2020How good is the screen and fingerprintGood but not best

Some one please help me.which smartphone is good

• Bruce

Werner, 14 Mar 2020Hi guys i have to choose between Huawei P30 lite and Samsung A30... moreI'd go huawei only thing I'm concerned about is the future lack of Google on phones

• RON

BlizzardWind, 17 Mar 2020is there an update of android 10 for the A30S? Thanksin may 2020 according to samsumg upgrade roadmap

• Keidis

Phone was awesome in the beginning, something happened in the last update where it does not recognize being plugged in to the PC as the Data side only starts charging. Tried different cables reset the phone to factory settings, problem persists. This will be the last Samsung phone I will ever buy, very disappointed. I have a few friends with the same issue. I should never have moved over from huawei.

Jovaun Gillespie, 22 Mar 2020Hey how do you know its may?Because Samsung member app tells the story, go check it out

Does samsung A30s contain built-in call recorder ?

• Toppop

How good is the screen and fingerprint

• Yeshwanth yeshu

Will a30s upgrade full hd display i android 10 update

Anonymous, 19 Mar 2020Yes there will be...in MayHey how do you know its may?

My battery get low by 15% to 20% while sleeping and it is annoying me.
Does any one have a solution ?

• Nishad

Worst phone slow charging issues started after 3 months from purchasing date

• Sam

Does anyone have mic isues during cals

This is my first Samsung phone and it turned out to be super, I really appreciate it. But I would like the developers to add the always on display function in the coming software update it will real be super.

BlizzardWind, 17 Mar 2020is there an update of android 10 for the A30S? ThanksYes there will be...in May

is there an update of android 10 for the A30S? Thanks

• zuti

samsung A30s and VIVO Y19 which one is better in all aspect, plse, your advice

• Zagreb

Screen, battery, camera.. Super! Best phone for this price..

• Father

Highly recommended this phone.
Design- 100%
Performance- 100%

• Werner

Hi guys i have to choose between Huawei P30 lite and Samsung A30s. Which one do you recommend? And why?