Samsung Galaxy A30s

Samsung Galaxy A30s

Please how do i register my fingerprint on this phone beacause of my installed screen protector

• Okey2cute

cant register fingerprint with screen prector on the phone

• Ori

My phone shut off when the batery is 25%, it stays for 10 minutes off, with the sigla of Samsung on the screen and after 10 minutes start on again. Does this happen to anybody please, i have this phone from 4 days...

• doctrinedark

Abbas Jaan, 19 Jun 2020Not good About Call recording and not wrok any app about c... morehi, call recording in not allowed due to new android privacy policies

• Wew

It's trash every game is so lag. If you read this don't buy this trash!

No screen recorder either. This is one special phone.

• Raj07

Everything is gud but heating issues also battery backup drain short time and main thing is finger print sensor working slowly some times doesn't work .

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2020It has free nice screen protector. One of the best screen p... moreNo screen protector in India...

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2020Can we see video at 1080p on YouTube by this mobile Limited to just 720p

• Kuda

The A30s so far so good for me but I am not liking the screen at all. I can see the small dots and it's irritating me

• DM

Makes, 02 Jun 2020I have this phone since January. And the face unlock has ne... moreyeah the face unlock only works under ideal lighting conditions and the fingerprint sensor is just as unreliable. it's driving me crazy! i'm gonna get rid of it and get a huawei y9.

Anonymous, 18 Jun 2020Has anyone done scratch test? How does it compare to Gorill... moreIt has free nice screen protector. One of the best screen protector

• Abbas Jaan

Not good About Call recording and not wrok any app about call recording .. Why . . . . . plz tell me

• KL

Henry Oladipo, 19 Jun 2020A30s or realme 6iA30S

• KL

I bought last week A30s, 64gb and im very happy with this phone. I dont play games or anythig else. I use for wapp, viber,insta,snap,fb, camera etc. Scren is very good.
You can buy and dont have any regret for this.
(Just buy new phone, not used phone)

Can we see video at 1080p on YouTube by this mobile

A30s or realme 6i

Has anyone done scratch test? How does it compare to Gorilla glass 3?

Everything about this phone is good except the camera. Over-sharpened. Very unnatural. I hope Samsung could address this issue in future software updates.

• Max

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2020In samsung a30s 9 pie is best working or 10 is best working?10