Samsung Galaxy A30s

Samsung Galaxy A30s

• d4c

im currently using a5 2017, is this phone worth the upgrade? or should i search another phone? btw nfc is a must for me

• blagojce

anshverma1, 25 Oct 2019720p display is not woryh buying in 2019.Why do you even need larger than 720p? could you notice the difference?

Anonymous, 24 Oct 2019Comparing Samsung A50 vs Samsung A30s vs Redmi MI A3 which is best.A50

• anshverma1

720p display is not woryh buying in 2019.

• POrag

A30s is good performance

Comparing Samsung A50 vs Samsung A30s vs Redmi MI A3 which is best.

randomguy, 24 Oct 2019does this phone has always on display?No it doesn't. Download Always On Display from Play Sore.

randomguy, 24 Oct 2019does this phone has always on display?No it doesn't have Always On Display. It seems like Always On Display is only for High End and Upper Mid Range I guess. But there are some Always On Display App in Google Play Store like this for example:

• randomguy

does this phone has always on display?

• maneliza

Nish, 23 Oct 2019Hi Guys Please advice I need to buy Samsung phone Decidin... morego for the a30s i work with devices i know

Nish, 23 Oct 2019Hi Guys Please advice I need to buy Samsung phone Decidin... moreDefinitely a70 is by far better than a30s. a30s is just a version of a30 with a better camera.

• Nish

Hi
Guys

Please advice I need to buy Samsung phone

Deciding which one should I buy

Samsung A30s
Or Samsung A70

Please advice to make easy decision

Thanks

• Ahmad

Umar, 17 Oct 2019Respected fellows, Why it's display is not too good.i am notici... moreUnfortunately it is because of low screen resolution. The display is vivid but pixels are visible in smaller font text

This big fella 6.4

Sri, 15 Oct 2019Wonder why would one buy this over priced phone when samsung is ... moreBecause M serie is only available in India, unfortunately.

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2019A30A30s has NFC and better camera but the res is only 720p (whereas A30 has 1080p). As for me I bought A30s because it has NFC

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2019Thanks for the advise, my phone res is better now.Only a little bit better coz 720p is still a low Res

IDK, 13 Oct 2019Which is better? A30 or A30s? Which Camera is better? Which is... moreA30

Raza, 18 Oct 2019go to display settings and change the display mode to vivid Thanks for the advise, my phone res is better now.

• IDK

VHO666, 14 Oct 2019buy xiaomiIn my region, Xiaomi is not available. Therefore, I need a Samsung.