Samsung Galaxy A32

Samsung Galaxy A32

Bee-Tee, 13 Sep 2021Can anyone confirm if A32 has wi-Fi Calling? ThanksIt does. Most phones do these days.

Love the design, especially how each of the cameras stick out individually. The rest is good especially the price. The processor is only okay though.

• Abhijeet D

Guys, planning to buy this mobile, how would you rate the sound quality being non-stero speaker?
Need a Samsung mobile with FHD+ for multimedia only. Any other suggestions?

• Pp

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2021Yhoo guys am not happy with this phone my battery can'... moreThis is absolutely Fake review.
I use full brightness on my screen and still last 2days.

Yhoo guys am not happy with this phone my battery can't even spend a day 6 hours battery life there after its 0%even if I do nothing with my phone.

• Manu

Me, 19 Sep 2021Better how? And which redmi?Never buy Redmi. It's synth. Don't waste your money. Buy Samsung Galaxy. I am saying this with my personal experience.

• Me

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2021Redmi is better I have tried bothBetter how? And which redmi?

Kez, 14 Sep 2021Galaxy a 32 vs redmi note 2021 ...which is a better buy guy... moreredmi sucks. its microphone doesn't work. I'm back in radii age.

Kez, 14 Sep 2021Galaxy a 32 vs redmi note 2021 ...which is a better buy guy... moreRedmi is better I have tried both

Anonymous, 14 Sep 2021My text on my status bar on the home screen has turned blac... moreFOUND A SOLUTION: It addapted cuz of difirent color of homescreen!

My text on my status bar on the home screen has turned black for the 2nd time now, since i bought the phone. It think, it might be something with an updates.

Does anyone have same problem?!

• Kez

Galaxy a 32 vs redmi note 2021 ...which is a better buy guys ???I need your opinions..😫

I love this phone I use it as a daily phone it does all very well

Can anyone confirm if A32 has wi-Fi Calling?
Thanks

• m

A32 - very good

• 22

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2021the front camera is good or not ?Front camera is good now..software is recently updated.
They adjusted the camera settings.
Thank god..

• BULLSHIT

Dtruth IsBitter, 17 Aug 2021And what does that have to do with galaxy A32 "Sd n E... moreXiaomi has the worst UI ever made...

the front camera is good or not ?

Manu, 28 Aug 2021It's almost equally speedy as exynos as it seems to me... moreif we talk about speed clock then yes, g80 only reach 2.0ghz and exynos like 9611 have 2.3ghz but if we talk about the type them g80 have a newer chipset than 9611, g80 comes with cortex a55 and a75 which more powerfull than 9611 with a53 and a73 cortex so higher clock speed doesnt mean with high speed, thats why g80 is more better than exy 9611

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2021Usually samsungs 5G versions are slightly better instead of... moreif they put at least super amoled it will slightly better with a52