Samsung Galaxy A32

Samsung Galaxy A32

Has anyone managed to successfully root this?

• Manu

Aa, 21 Aug 2021To be honest it's 10% slower than exynos. But i didn... moreIt's almost equally speedy as exynos as it seems to me because I am also using an A32 phone. Only con is that there's a slight delay in fingerprint recognition. But it's not a big issue. It will be sorted out in the next software update. I also have informed it to samsung through samsung members app. Other than that, it's the best samsung phone I have used so far. I have been using Samsung galaxy smartphones since 7 years starting from samung galaxy S2

• Millie

I can't record calls and I've checked the whole settings and even checked online but the settings is not on my phone

• Venus

I can't switch on my hotspot on my Samsung galaxy a32. Please what could be wrong? I've tried browsing on it and no concrete response yet. Urgent please

• 11

mfr, 22 Aug 2021Samsung won't accept 3rd party camera anymore (e.g: gc... moreWhat are you talking about? Third party camera works perfect for me.

• mfr

NFC, 07 Jul 20213 months using this. This phone is a complete engineering f... moreSamsung won't accept 3rd party camera anymore (e.g: gcam). Install them will make the stock camera failed to open or function.

• 12

MOIZ Ur Rehman, 21 Aug 2021App name please?Go to goggle play store and search for "open camera "
It's free..go to camera setting and select 60fps.
There's another free app i really like....
It's called Mcpro24....this app is more professional vlogging.

Aa, 16 Aug 2021This phone is capable of 1080p 60fps using third party app.... moreApp name please?

• Aa

Dru, 20 Aug 2021Looking to buy this phone, would you recommend? What wou... moreTo be honest it's 10% slower than exynos.
But i didn't found any difficulty on web browsing and YouTube.
Thanks to 4gb ram...
5000mh Battery is excellent.
You can use it for 2 days.
Oled screen is also very satisfying.
Overall...considering price...it's okay.
But keep in mind galaxy a50 is better than this phone.

• Kujtim Zymeri

Dru, 20 Aug 2021Looking to buy this phone, would you recommend? What wou... moreNope dont buy it. The meditek cpu is trash. Lags freezes even at usual apps.

• Dru

Looking to buy this phone, would you recommend?

What would you say are the best affordable phones in terms of performance and lifespan?

• Ian

I'm using. This. Phone. For. 3 days, its ok for its price, playing pubg its ok, not the. Fastest but pay what you afford. Thanks

• Vivek

I am a big fan of Always on display. In your specs A32 does not have AOD. So i was trying to find other models which supports AOD but could not find any in your site. Finally i decided to go for A32. And in settings its there....AOD. please upate your specs so that it will be helpful for others.

• Geo

Fingerprint Sensor not good

lmao, 15 Aug 2021exynos are crap, snapdragon is better chipsetAnd what does that have to do with galaxy A32
"Sd n Exynos matters"😏
Like what ur point here in this comment section.
Don't 4get galaxy are good at both chipest...nd d Xiaomi company can't bost of it that they own that sd chipest but galaxy can boost of the Exynos completely as their property πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Pls if u are a Xiaomi fan boy...then relocate
Stop the criticism on other companies and ask yours to try clean their mess and leave the galaxy for the few masses who knows their value😘
PERIOD...😏

• Aa

Amjad, 16 Aug 2021can we move apps and games etc to its memory card? some mo... moreYes...you can move app to sd card.
Press app icon and hold for 2 sec. Top right corner
There's i for information. And then go to app storage.

• Amjad

can we move apps and games etc to its memory card?
some mobiles do not have an option especially other brands.

is it eMMC or UFS ??

• Aa

This phone is capable of 1080p 60fps using third party app.
Front camera with 60p is perfect for v logging in youtube.
I don't know why samsung blocked this functionality.
It's one of the coolest functions.

• lmao

Manu, 12 Aug 2021What are you talking about?? Xiaomi redmi Nite 7 needs full... moreexynos are crap, snapdragon is better chipset