Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)

• AnonD-520406

AnonD-297397, 09 Apr 2016have it screen on or off option by flip coverI am sorry.i don't have flip cover so i can not test it for you.

• AnonD-520406

john, 10 Apr 2016will you please send me a photo, taken with your mobile joejose... moreI have sent photoes to your e.mail two days ago.but i will send again.

• john

AnonD-520406, 08 Apr 2016Hi.i think your phone has problem.my photoes are good even when ... morewill you please send me a photo, taken with your mobile
joejoseph9070@gmail.com

• RDSA

microSD uses SIM 2 slot? I think m4 aqua dual is better

• Dan

Review pls

• RDSA

MicroSD uses SIM 2 slot.?. Better m4 aqua dual

Nayana, 11 Mar 2016Please someone tell me is it support usb OTG..?Yeah!!!

Gabo, 09 Apr 2016I've got this phone and it has got good performance. There's a l... moresame here, don't know the reason, hope it will be fixed in the next software update

• Gabo

I've got this phone and it has got good performance. There's a little problem with the display, when Automatic brightness is set on with the dial at 15%, it gets a green tone in low or none illumination environment. Hope you guys can check this out and tell me if you have the same problem. Saludos desde Perú.

AnonD-520406, 08 Apr 2016I am playing modern combat 5 & gta san andreas.frame rate is... morehave it screen on or off option by flip cover

• david M

AnonD-520406, 06 Apr 2016Yes "A 2016" phones get marshmallow update...i think a3 2016 is ... moretx , u helped a lot

• please help me

Which is better.

A5 or a3 dou?

When this phone be available in Egypt

• AnonD-520406

AnonD-517685, 07 Apr 2016I own an A3 sm-A310F Version and Fast charging and Awesome look,... moreI am playing modern combat 5 & gta san andreas.frame rate is very good.i can not see any lag.

• AnonD-520406

John, 07 Apr 2016Will anyone tell how is the photo clarity of A36. I bought one. ... moreHi.i think your phone has problem.my photoes are good even when zooming.

• Smartechdaily

Has this phone own lte Advance???

AnonD-517685, 07 Apr 2016I own an A3 sm-A310F Version and Fast charging and Awesome look,... morethis is not ram problem, problem is Multifunctional android, i repair old version and ram usage is 34%. sorry my brouken english... :d

I own an A3 sm-A310F Version and Fast charging and Awesome look,Still i didn't had any problem with this mobile and the RAM is not enough for large games and apps,only 4/5 applications can work simultaneously and Running more and more apps will slow your mobile.only available 500-700MB ram for user after System take the rest.

• John

Will anyone tell how is the photo clarity of A36. I bought one. If not zoomed good. But when zoomed its gets broken even wit a little zoom. I mean after taking the photo
Not even getting the quality of 8MP.
If any one having this phone, please send a photo taken with that. My mail id is joejoseph9070@gmail.com
I like to know whether it's my phones problem.
Please give reply fast. Thank you

• AnonD-520406

Anonymous, 06 Apr 2016Hi does your samsung a3 battery get full very fast when chargi... moreCharging is fast in this phone.compare to other my android phones.charger is 1.5ampere.