Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)

• AnonD-520406

AnonD-522503, 04 Apr 2016Hi. Please help. I bought Galaxy A3 2016 a few days ago. I notic... moreHi perviz.yes this is normal in a 2016 series.my phone does not have this problem.but in shopping center i check all a3 & a5 & a7 2016 and in some devices i see this problem.but go to the samsung service center.maybe they change your phone.if not do not worry and use this good phone...

• AnonD-520406

AnonD-481631, 04 Apr 2016volume up/down + home buttons are shaky. it's very annoying . i ... moreHi dear friend.volume keys is not shaky for me.only home button is shaky.i see this in a5 2016 and a7 2016 but not in all devices.i see one a3 2016 that home button is fix and not shaky.i think this is not a problem.

Hi. Please help. I bought Galaxy A3 2016 a few days ago. I noticed a weird thing. So camera surface is not paralell phone's back panel. There is an angle between camare and back panel. Is it normal for A series? Sorry for my english

volume up/down + home buttons are shaky. it's very annoying . i have checked A5(2016) and it;s okey. samsung is absolutely shit

AnonD-513244, 10 Mar 2016Bought this phone 2 weeks ago,works super good,has style,but it ... moreU should check out A5 2016.

This phone has not been lunched in India, Samsung customer care told me. This is really cool.

• AnonD-520406

AnonD-522314, 04 Apr 2016How many free ram available on first boot of samsung a3 2016?I don't know how many ram was free at first boot.but now after 20 days and installing about 30 app and 1 heavy game 450mb of ram is free.don't worry about ram.1.5gb ram is enough.

• AnonD-520406

AnonD-522363, 04 Apr 2016I have a litlle problem with power button. I meen, phone works g... moreHi friend.no.i don't have problem with power button.contact to samsung service center.

It's the actual performance that matters, not ram capacity. The two are not always proportionally related.

I have a litlle problem with power button. I meen, phone works greet. But, when I long press power button, pop-up window sometimes show up, but sometimes the phone locks... Anyone have this problem or just me???

How many free ram available on first boot of samsung a3 2016?

• Ace

AnonD-519812, 28 Mar 2016This phone does lag a little bit. However the CPU is actually an... moreIt seems like nobody care! But why? This is very important to A3 2016 users and I give a very big dislike to Samsung for doing such things. Hope that they will unlock the others 4 cores with the next new update!

• AnonD-522046

I like it .. AWSOME camera

• CHINE abdenacer

i like it ,, camera awsome

• AnonD-520406

AnonD-521915, 03 Apr 2016Friends plz tell what about a3 2016 camera quality?......plz helpCamera quality is good in this price.

• Nizy

This is the most pretty phone amazing deaign

• AnonD-521915

Friends plz tell what about a3 2016 camera quality?......plz help

• RT

I bought this phone a month ago and i returned it because the pictures were not clear.They told me that they will change the camera! Does anyone had a similar problem?

• RT

• Dims

Anonymous, 27 Mar 2016Can i use Gear with A3 2016 editionNo. Because it doesn't have gyroscope sensore