Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017)

Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017)

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2020First of all, you do NOT need to root your phone, adb is al... moreYou are wrong :
Facebook has made a number of deals with Samsung and other Android smartphone makers to make it impossible for people to delete the app.

The deals, first reported by Bloomberg, mean the Facebook app comes pre-installed onto devices and can only be disabled and not permanently removed.

Muttley, 10 Sep 2020You can not delete any bloatware on a Samsung phone unless ... moreFirst of all, you do NOT need to root your phone, adb is already enough. Second of all, rooting does NOT influence security in any way, unless YOU decide to give root privileges to a bad app, which there are basically none of. There are pretty easy online tutorials on how to debloat Samsung phones with pre-written commands which you just have to copy and paste. Please don't give people the wrong impression about rooting, it is 2020 and not only stock android has evolved, but also the mods.

joe, 04 May 2020hello quick question have you got a lis of all the crapware... moreYou can not delete any bloatware on a Samsung phone unless you "root" it.
Basically you have to change the operating system to basic Linux then you lose all your security etc.

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2020I wish they remade this with better internals and camera, o... moreCorrect answer.
Most phones these days are 6.5 inch 15cm diagonal and as you say might be best off with a laptop with a sim slot !!

gopaz, 17 Jun 2020i'm iphone 6s and samsung A3 user. A3 battery is about 2.5x... moreThe battery samsung used in this is strong! 2.5y and mine is still going all day like new. Battery says 92% of new capacity

I wish they remade this with better internals and camera, or had given it the specs and pixel density of the A5 2017. The camera is terrible with no OIS but it’s otherwise a good phone with dual SIM, perfect form factor and size.

Best of both with fingerprint home button AND type C. And waterproofing.

New phones are all too big, might as well get an iPad!

a very good phone. there are no problems.

• Slx

Best phone ever. Even with 2/16 . And it is 2/16! :)
I have like 40 instaled apps on it and couple of thousend photos on it. Inclouding Kodi, on stereoids :)
With 128 sd card it doesnt stop.
Highly recommendable cheap ass phone! Most def!!

SA Woodlawn, 06 Aug 2020I missed this phone by two years! Damn. It was my dream pho... moreI got two of them as they are so good.
WiFi calling / waterproof / LTE / Small...best phone for price ever.
A few problems but all devices have them.

I hope that the 2021 galaxy a series will have IP68 and all AMOLED displays like the older a series phones.

SA Woodlawn, 06 Aug 2020I missed this phone by two years! Damn. It was my dream pho... morein my country you can still find A5 and A7 brand new 2017 models, but not the A3, even that A3 was available for purchasing brand new like few months ago, even that i bought A71, i wont sell my A3 2017 that's for sure, it got IP68 rating and is more compact to fit in pocket instead of A71, the only reason i hate it, is the 16 GB memory, which is obsolete now despite the memory slot, the Samsung preloaded applications which can't be moved to the microsd is horror movie, unless you root your phone, overall great little compact size phone

I missed this phone by two years! Damn. It was my dream phone back in 2017, but my budget was low, and now as I can afford it (even pinpack) it's not available anywhere...
Samsung should really consider another with same size, its so small and pocketable, I love that aspect.

I'm currently using one of its predecessors, the A5 (2016), and I wish I could somehow get my hands on this one...

They need a 2020 model 32GB! was great phone!

• Zahid

Samsung should upgrade it to pie then it would be great ..and leading over iPhone in terms of software updation period.

• Steve

I just got security patch for my Samsung a3 June,1 2020

• Adamu manzo

Andy, 04 Jun 2020Yeah. Your absolutely correct. I am using this phone for 3 ... moreYea
Very true

• gopaz

Khalid, 12 Jun 2020Does the battery make a problem ? How much does it last for... morei'm iphone 6s and samsung A3 user. A3 battery is about 2.5x stronger than iphone 6s. I think the cell quality and the 14nm processor do their job

• Khalid

Does the battery make a problem ? How much does it last for a normal user ?

• Andy

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2020I have been using this phone for almost 3 years now ..this ... moreYeah. Your absolutely correct. I am using this phone for 3 years now. Its so handy and I love it so much. If there is an a3 2020 version I would definitely buy it. Performance marvellous. Budget phone with many more marvellous features. Great buy.