Samsung Galaxy A40

Samsung Galaxy A40

Motto G7 play or this

any info on one ui 2?, if this had AOD be a pearler.

Eddietrix, 20 Jan 2020Ok took it to samsung waranty. And changed the motherboard. Sign... moreIt is a great phone and great performance and for the people wgo say what phone they bought instead WE DONT CARE THIS IS NOT A REWIEW FOR OTHER PHONES

The phone can do slow mo after the December update, I don't know the fps

Eddietrix, 20 Jan 2020Ok took it to samsung waranty. And changed the motherboard. Sign... moreWhy you using 3g in rural? maybe need better network provider. What reviews site is this?? link up let me read?? My signal strong fine. 4 bars.

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2019Ok id keep at it , its a great phone!! no issues with mine. Ok took it to samsung waranty. And changed the motherboard. Signal is weak on 3G, really bad in rural areas, many times nothing. I cheked a site with more ratings and a lot if people complain about the same thing. So i was like imma get A51 but then i saw Nova 5T smaller with 5mm and better performance and i took it. It was cheaper also. I have great signal. I'm selling this little junk.

Ajdin Spreč, 19 Jan 2020This cellphone has only one flaw and it is a weak battery. Drain... morecheck bad app, i charged yday evening and have %71 left that's good!

• Ajdin Spreč

This cellphone has only one flaw and it is a weak battery. Draining too fast

ZAKARIA HAITA, 18 Jan 2020iphone 7 better camera games Really what about Battery? Etc .. Age

• ZAKARIA HAITA

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2020is this one or iphone 7 better??iphone 7 better
camera games

• Shady

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2020is this one or iphone 7 better??This one mate, it works amazing

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2020Is this going to be the last budget small phone?i doubt it

is this one or iphone 7 better??

• nindzab

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2020What you meanWhen I leave my phone on the table, I see that screen turns on by itself. It looks as some background process causing such behavior, but I'm not sure which one. So there is no upcoming notification when it turns on. I see my lock screen for a couple of seconds and then display turns off again.

Is this going to be the last budget small phone?

• vg

alice, 09 Jan 2020my `call in waiting` function does not work all the time. People... morecheck with your teleoperator.

alice, 09 Jan 2020my `call in waiting` function does not work all the time. People... moreOpen dialer go into settings supplmentary services, call waiting turn on.

• alice

my `call in waiting` function does not work all the time. People get busy line if they try to reach me when i'm in a call initiated by me. I am notified that i have another call only when i am in a call initiated by the other person.
Do you have any clues how it can be solved?

nindzab, 06 Jan 2020Does onyone have the issue with the screen since my device rando... moreWhat you mean

• nindzab

Does onyone have the issue with the screen since my device randomly turns it on a couple of times per hour?