Samsung Galaxy A40

Samsung Galaxy A40

• Sam Fox

fantastic...

• banana

wow.. as fast as my sony z3 compact build 5 years ago :)

Lucas, 20 May 2019It is a decent, small phone. Very sleek. Unfortunately, I droppe... moreWow!! :( with cover on or off......

Anonymous, 24 May 2019One update so far.What was in the update?

sm4rt4ss, 22 May 2019Did A40 get any updates from the release? A50, bunch of updates,... moreOne update so far.

Anonymous, 23 May 2019Phone doesn't have proximity sensor. If you go to *#0*# and the... moreIt definitely has proximity sensor. Get the flip case, you'll see that when you close the cover the screen turns off and vice versa.

• Pls answer

I wanna ask you who used a40
Is it smooth on snapchat? Cuz snapchat app is soo heavy on phones

What we need is a phone between A40 and 10e. Like an A50, but with a 5.9" screen.

Phone doesn't have proximity sensor.
If you go to *#0*# and then sensors there isn't proximity sensor.
Also even when you enable Block accidental touches it doesn't work because of lack of proximity sensor.

How review doesn't cover this ?

Anonymous, 21 May 2019Why Samsung is not ready to release this Mobile in UAE? They thi... moreIm also waiting for it..Its only available in NOON online.
Its much better if the have A70 in smaller size.

Did A40 get any updates from the release? A50, bunch of updates, A70, update.

A40?

Anonymous, 20 May 2019What you mean expensive??Not expensive but overpriced for such low specs

Why Samsung is not ready to release this Mobile in UAE? They think that if they release this in UAE, S10E will suffer in sale. Every one cannot afford to buy premium sets.

• Ahm

When will samsung galaxy a40 release in pakistan ? Any idea ?

• Name3no

Anonymous, 20 May 2019Personally, I'd steer away from anything Huawei at this point. Haha...1 of the reason why I reading review for other phone now...

• Lucas

It is a decent, small phone. Very sleek. Unfortunately, I dropped it from waist height, and the screen was dead instantly. The phone has no scratches, but it is possible to see some internal cracks on the screen using a flashlight... Anyway, I expected a minimum of durability.

Anonymous, 19 May 2019Should I have my personal daily driver the Honor 8X and the seco... morePersonally, I'd steer away from anything Huawei at this point.

Rana1, 19 May 2019$250, how, why?!!! Gastric in Samsung's head, surely.What you mean expensive??

$250, how, why?!!! Gastric in Samsung's head, surely.