Samsung Galaxy A41

Samsung Galaxy A41

Soon you will see post like this-" worst battery ever, can't even last one day." I am using m21 and I know how much it Samsung consumes battery. Sh I wouldn't suggest anyone to buy this one

• NBP

Kaposts94, 27 Jun 2020I feel like its overpriced. You can buy much better phones ... moreI agree. I am coming to the conclusion that a 6 inch phone is really the limits in size to be functional with one hand. The A41 meets most peoples requirements for a functional phone that you don't have to invest very much. If you get 2 years out of it, its totally worth it.

Please come to indomesia

• Tony

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2020planning on buying this phone, as it seems to be good for m... moreyeah and you are looking for a small phone and found a monster in dimensions compare. I have done the same from a3 2017 upgraded to this. But there is no smaller phone in 2020.

• Shan

Nice phone

planning on buying this phone, as it seems to be good for my use, as i have an older sam galaxy a3 from before 2016, so time to get a new phone

• derek

matt, 14 Jul 2020Hi, I have an option of picking Samsung Galaxy A41 or Huawe... moreHuwaii is losing business

• Tony

matt, 14 Jul 2020Hi, I have an option of picking Samsung Galaxy A41 or Huawe... morethe nova 5t is a better phone

• jude

• matt

Hi, I have an option of picking Samsung Galaxy A41 or Huawei Nova 5T, basically at the same price. Which one should I go for?

• Phototactic

The dimensions and look is very impressive i want that kind of compact design but with some high real* internals. At least the processor should be SD 675 or SD 712 and camera 16 mp and a 12 mp af wide camera FC is like 8 or 12mp nothing else, the battery is good but need more endurance time

• IKA

Bought this phone 4 weeks ago and so far I like it 4/5. It perfectly fits my needs. I had a moto g7 power before (Huawei p9 before which I loved), but when I bought it I had no idea how much I would hate it being so big, it was way too big and too heavy for me. A41 could have a better processor, but other than that I'm happy with it.

I am a lite/moderate user so I definitely don't need $1000 flagships (just a waste of money), don't play any games on my phone so I don't need newest chip or massive amount of ram, so if you are like me, I can recommend A41. The battery is ok for my usage as well, get's me through the day easily.

Unfortunately, there isn't a big competition in the compact phone segment, so it was a choice between A41, some Huawei phones (which I decided not to buy because of sanctions), and last year's galaxy s10e. If s10e would have been newer or Pixel 4a would have been released I would have gone for one of them but A41 will have to do for now. Hope there still will be similarly sized phones when I will need to upgrade (most likely in 2 years or so).

Screen 5/5, Battery 4/5, Camera 3.5/5, Performance 3.5/5

• zabiullah muhammadi

the galaxy A41 samsung mobile phone that comes to bazaar it is realy fine phone because the camera and the size are very nice and the most interesting is this comes in global market the price are good the weight are good and etc..........

• Jack

Tony, 07 Jul 2020I think in about 3 - 4 monts the price will go down to 200 €.It will be outdated by then...

• Tony

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2020when do u think the price will get lower? i have a phone I&... moreI think in about 3 - 4 monts the price will go down to 200 €.

Tony, 05 Jul 2020it is worth to buy this phone only if you want a new small ... morewhen do u think the price will get lower? i have a phone I've been using for two years now and i feel like i should wait until new year so there might be some sales or something idk

• wwwtf

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2020i don't know if i should buy this one or xiaomi redmi ... morei got S41 only for voWIFI

• alibhai

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2020should i buy samsung a41 or xiaomi redmi note 8 pro? i can&... morexoami redmi note 8 pro

• Tony

it is worth to buy this phone only if you want a new small size and new model. If you have a 2 or 3 year old phone that works fine dont buy it. Use that one ore chuse another phone. It is overprized for now.