Samsung Galaxy A41

Samsung Galaxy A41

• Matthew

Does someone have it already? Could you describe first impression, maybe short review. Mostly I am curious about battery life but it’s too early I guess

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 20 May 2020A Mediatek chip? In a Samsung phone? What?! Well now they j... moreAt least it's better thant that exynos 7904 garbage.

• Aki

One of the best phone.

matthew, 14 May 2020I am looking for compact phone with good battery life and I... moreNo, only a small footprint. Will get below avg. performance.

Disappointing to use eMMC instead of UFS storage.

Koki, 20 May 2020Always on display?Yes

matthew, 18 May 2020?? it isn't released yet, is it?Yes it is

• Koki

Always on display?

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

A Mediatek chip? In a Samsung phone? What?! Well now they just need to make one with a G90 or G80 and I am willing to consider buying one. :D

Guys, any info regarding gyro-EIS for video?

• Me

ABC, 17 May 2020Only in Japan version : ( Global version without IP68.No IP68? Good to know, will buy something else, because was waiting just for this information.

• matthew

Anonymous, 17 May 2020Best Phone?? it isn't released yet, is it?

Best Phone

Anonymous, 14 May 2020Ip68 ???Yes

• ABC

Anonymous, 14 May 2020Ip68 ???Only in Japan version : ( Global version without IP68.

according to owners manual from Dutch samsung website it has fm radio

Ip68 ???

• matthew

I am looking for compact phone with good battery life and I really hope this one will be it.

From Japan, 10 May 2020I think P65 is better, too. Exynos 7885 4x 2.2 GHz – Co... moreincrease it to 4100mah
must be decent improvment from A40 with 3100mah

& why not at least
Helio p70

From Japan, 10 May 2020I think P65 is better, too. Exynos 7885 4x 2.2 GHz – Co... moreThe exynos 7885 has only 2 A73 cores.