Samsung Galaxy A50

Samsung Galaxy A50

Riaanck, 28 Sep 2019Got the August update yesterday, testing now. So far I've notice... moreYes it has really improved ...........

Swap, 27 Sep 2019My mobile fell down from my pocket while driving from the pothol... moreThe A50 back is a flexible plastic, how could it crack?

• Riaanck

Got the August update yesterday, testing now. So far I've noticed that the finger print reader is definitely faster.

• kecster

question will you still be able to take beautiful photos even during night time?

Usa, 27 Sep 2019Max resolution i am getting from a50 is 16mp. I calculated it by... moreTell me the resolution of the pic

• Dee

Swap, 27 Sep 2019Sure I will :-) but can you please let me know the cost involved.You'll get a gel cover inside the box itself with the device. For the screen protector (Tempered Glass) will cost no more than $10 maximum. But there are so many glasses for cheaper prices like $2. It depends on your requirements and desire.

• Jr

I cannot access the page to sort the apps by alphabet or clean up my apps. When I follow the directions nothing happens

• Dony Aryandi

I like samsunga A50

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2019I doubt thatThen, check this out

• Swap

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2019Put a case and screen protector on your next phone.Sure I will :-) but can you please let me know the cost involved.

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2019It's not water resistant.But my question is...is it splash resistant?

Gino76ph, 26 Sep 2019There has been some misinterpretations and misinformation re the... moreNone. Just a regular mid-ranger

Usa, 27 Sep 2019Max resolution i am getting from a50 is 16mp. I calculated it by... moreI dont know mine says 24.8

• Xiaomi fun

10million hits wow .

• Swap

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2019How you broke the back panel? Thats new to me. Anyway contact th... moreMy mobile fell down from my pocket while driving from the pothole roads of Mumbai.
Even I was surprised to see that along with the screen even the back panel was cracked.
Just need to know if the cost should not exceed more than 7K to 8K or else there won't be any point in getting the screen repaired. So I wanted to know if anyone in this forum could help me understand what will be the actual cost involved.

Regards,
Swap

Amirboli, 27 Sep 2019A50 is number 9 in favorite ranking list ............I doubt that

A50 is number 9 in favorite ranking list ............

Ahmad , 27 Sep 2019Speaker quality not good It is satisfying ...........

10 million hits ;)

Gino76ph, 26 Sep 2019There has been some misinterpretations and misinformation re the... moreIt's not water resistant.