Samsung Galaxy A50

Samsung Galaxy A50

imranbani, 29 Sep 2019Today I got 3.89 mb update about Network stability improvements!... moreYes I got

LearningEveryday, 29 Sep 2019Guys I've been using this phone for months without no issue at a... moreI'm facing this issue quite often. I have to force restart the phone. I haven't tried switching off the facelock and fingerprint.

Msd , 29 Sep 2019How can I solve the touch issue in map of pubg?JUST REPORT TO TENCENT GAMES, This is not A50's fault, stop asking the same question again.

• cubes

Jase, 30 Sep 2019Most of these phones are way too tall and wide:-why don't they m... moreget the S10e... it's lighter & smaller compared to the S8 while still maintaining the same screen size

• Jase

Most of these phones are way too tall and wide:-why don't they make them small and slim like the old galaxy s8

• Msd

How can I solve the touch issue in map of pubg?

Today I got 3.89 mb update about Network stability improvements! Did anyone get this kind of update?

LearningEveryday, 29 Sep 2019Guys I've been using this phone for months without no issue at a... moreTry restarting the phone, weird behavior sometimes happen if you haven't restarted from a long time

Lkm, 28 Sep 2019Which is the best A50 or xiaomi Mi 9T ???🤔Mi 9T ofcourse

• King kobra

Lkm, 28 Sep 2019Which is the best A50 or xiaomi Mi 9T ???🤔In terms of performance and build quality xiaomi mi 9t is beast .

• Mike

amooo, 29 Sep 2019How many more ram left do i have to use? With 4gb ?I think 2gb or 2.500mb

New software update hit 3.9 mg
1 aug patch level

The stability of network has been improved
Call stability has been improved

• amooo

How many more ram left do i have to use? With 4gb ?

• Mamal

Redmi note 7 vs Samsung a50 which one is better for gaming and performance. ?

Guys I've been using this phone for months without no issue at all but suddenly my screen started flickering and going back to the lock screen. When it happens it doesn't allow me to use my fingerprint to unlock. I switched off the face unlock and fingerprint and now it works fine. Does anyone know what just happened?

I've heard about a certain August update but did it brought improvements to the overall cameras performance, stabilization and most importantly quality?

kecster, 28 Sep 2019question will you still be able to take beautiful photos even du... moreNo, Samsung puts in high megapixel sensors and adds 2 extra cameras but quality is still poor in most situations. They're just checking off the spec sheets to sell phones and care little about the actual experience. BTW A50 is already being replaced by A50s and A51 so if you're buying this older model make sure to get a discount.

kecster, 28 Sep 2019question will you still be able to take beautiful photos even du... moreWe got night mode pictures but still noise filled

Amirboli, 28 Sep 2019Yes it has really improved ...........Not just faster I can now use the tip of my finger to open it if I tweak my fp saving progress anf somehow still have it secure enough to not be unlocked by any other finger.

• Lkm