Samsung Galaxy A50

Samsung Galaxy A50

Android 10 confirmed to release in early April for this device.

Jyongc, 01 Mar 2020Try knocking the back of your Samsung A50 phone with your knuckl... moreI changed the cable, and it works fine now. So it was definitely the previous cable that was a knock off.
I tried the same previous cable with my father's phone and the same thing happened, it just didn't say the message. It did charge but not fast charge.

• jaworski

I received Feb 1 security patch today.

trajcevasilev94, 29 Feb 2020Yesterday that happened with me. It says that the cable is not f... morethere's is dirt that may be accumulating in your usb-c port, you have to clean it or go to a cell shop to have it cleaned. I've seen that alot

How's the February Security Patch?

• Rahmath

Samsung A50 new update isn't properly working on fingerprint. Why??????
Technical problem or technology problem??

• Jyongc

Try knocking the back of your Samsung A50 phone with your knuckles while charging. It sounds weird yes, but it worked for mine. Apparently the charging cable connection to from the socket to the battery is loose or something.

Temporary way to fix it and sad to see... given that this is SAMSUNG brand. Very disappointing

trajcevasilev94, 29 Feb 2020Yesterday that happened with me. It says that the cable is not f... moreMaybe some electricity is leaking? Capacitive touchscreens are sensible to this.
I advice you to buy high quality cables, not chinese knock offs.

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2020Maybe the USB cable is damaged? If you are playing on the phone ... moreYesterday that happened with me. It says that the cable is not firmly inserted, but it just starts charging normally and does not fast charge.
It's not the cable provided with a phone, but the one i bought from the market, so i will have to change it again.
Another issue that i face is touch issue when charging, but i don't mind it because at the end, you're meant to charge the device only, and not play and charge at the same time. Plus it's not good for the device.

Anonymous, 26 Feb 2020Are type-c headphones work with this phone?they should

rhamskie, 26 Feb 2020Poor connection in wifi and data Very very poor connectivity. I m using my 4 year old j7 for data. Called Samsung Customer care. But no use.

Arsanal , 24 Feb 2020Takes more than 6 hours to fully charge. This happened recently... moreMaybe the USB cable is damaged? If you are playing on the phone while charging obviously charging speed will drop.

rhamskie, 26 Feb 2020Poor connection in wifi and data It can achieve 300mbps on wifi and 600mbps on 4g. I don't this is poor.

Are type-c headphones work with this phone?

• rhamskie

Poor connection in wifi and data

Get information from Samsung members app

Toasted_KAAS, 25 Feb 2020They announced the A50 will get the Android 10 update in April When did they announce?
Do you have any source on this?

• Toasted_KAAS

trajcevasilev94, 22 Feb 2020Sooo, when are we getting Android 10? They announced the A50 will get the Android 10 update in April

• Arsanal

Takes more than 6 hours to fully charge. This happened recently. Used for 8 months without issue. Initial 60% quick but after gets slow. Don't know mine alone issue.

trajcevasilev94, 23 Feb 2020A30 and A50s have already received the Android 10 Update. This m... moreThats what they told me when I contacted them. It is in my region ,you may get it earlier :)