Samsung Galaxy A50

Samsung Galaxy A50

When will Indonesia get the August update?

• A50

Before August update it was a complete mess. 4g sucked.. Fingerprint scanner was horrible. But 3 days ago I got August update and 4g issue resolved. Under display fingerprint works smoothly (though not blazing fast but it is fast enough. And it can recognise my fingerprint like 90-95%. Before august update the Recognition rate was like 50-60%) So yea August update is fantastic. I wrote some acrimonious comments before ( I think that was justified cause a week ago it is completely useless) And the most wonderful thing is that my reddish tint on display has just gone 😁. But after August update my battery drains a little faster. It is not by big margin though just a bit. Good job Samsung. I'm from Bangladesh. Sorry for my English.

mohamed, 30 Aug 2019hey guys, from Egypt here , i connected my phone to my comput... moreI did the same, its July Update

I have a new problem for the first time on my lovely A50. It does not recognize charger connected / doesn't charger until I restart. It started 3 days ago. I don't know if its because i have been playing too much PubG of late or what. I have the July update. After restarting, it charges normally and discharges normally

Still in may ........

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2019It is not better than Kirin 970.Sry my mistake...

• mohamed

hey guys,

from Egypt here , i connected my phone to my computer today and i got an update notification on smart switch. but it didn't say which patch level. will update today and tell you.
and for info this update is not available over the air when i tried to update from the phone it didn't show any update

A50 user, 30 Aug 2019You must have something running in the background, or a virus sl... moreIt is not better than Kirin 970.

• August update

Push the august security update to singapore if you are reading this.

• New A50 Owner

cartel, 30 Aug 2019July update is not installed, I get software update failed to in... moretry restarting your phone if still no good then you may need to reset the phone & if this still no good too then maybe your phone's nand is corrupt & need to be sent to samsung for repair.

i hope mine lasts at least 2 years as it has no warranty :(

cartel, 30 Aug 2019July update is not installed, I get software update failed to in... moreRetry, sometimes this happens, if this thing remains, contact samsung for help.

Suu, 30 Aug 2019Guys. Who plays mobile legends here? I have adjusted my settings... moreYou must have something running in the background, or a virus slowing down your phone. A50 has a capable processor better than honor 10

July update is not installed, I get software update failed to install error , anyone can help?

• A50 user

Suu, 30 Aug 2019Guys. Who plays mobile legends here? I have adjusted my settings... moreFor me it work realy nice and so smooth even i ahve the 4g version i was thinking to change it to hight performance

Guys. Who plays mobile legends here? I have adjusted my settings at "medium" and try to play it. I can't play really well cause it lags and freezes. But even though i change it back to the lowest graphics, i still experience these things. Does the same thing happen to you? It is very bad compare when i play with my honor 10

• Kurd

A50 user, 29 Aug 2019If wifi is on (4g makes things even worse) and apps are working ... moreWell nothing was open just turned of from the charge but i think it loses after charging some too

• dila

vann, 29 Aug 2019does this phone have full screen gesture? thanksyes it has full screen gestures

Kurd, 29 Aug 2019Is this normal i lost 4points from the battery didnt use it it w... moreIf wifi is on (4g makes things even worse) and apps are working in the background it is normal.

vann, 29 Aug 2019does this phone have full screen gesture? thanksYes.

Mohamed , 29 Aug 2019Samsung a50 or realme 3 pro for performance and battery, iam ahe... moreEven if realme 3 has 3 or 4 fps more than A50, with that screen it would leave a bad taste. If you dont care about the screen it doesnt matter but they both will give you a decent experience when it comes to performance

(higher geekbench points=/=better gaming experience just sayin)