Samsung Galaxy A50s

Samsung Galaxy A50s

Got 1354mb update India

Gilvert, 28 Nov 2020So disappointed with this Unit (Samsung A50s)! In just a gl... moreSame with mine

Using for 1+ year. So far so good. Have not faced any hang issue and yet battery backup is satisfactory.

dont play any heavy game on phone. Rather use a lot social apps.

The only negative issue is getting the update very slowly (typical of Samsung)

• Gilvert

So disappointed with this Unit (Samsung A50s)! In just a glimpse it stock up with the logo, it doesn't turn off. Service center findings was that Mother Board were damage and repair was so expensive.

Accidently, I dropped this phone twice and physically nothing happened. While charging, I felt heat from this phone. Next, this phone restart continuosly. Samsung Service center said that I have to change the hardware (expensive). I dissapointed because this phone is too fragile. My phone before really strong, though I dropped much more.

• Babul

Don't ever buy this phone

• Rajesh

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2020Hi, you might need to check the settings for auto restart i... moreHow you solve this issue i also face same problem.

• Modi Rajesh

Worst phone and worst service by samsung. Mother board ic gone on its own in one year and no repair work by company .there is no value for rs21000 . Will never every buy samsung phones.

• babu

This A50S has a serious issue in Network Issue. Check this below link, lot of peoples complained about this.

• joely

I got this phone back in February 2020 and now it's November 2020.

At first it was really good, battery life and speed is good but it slowed down overtime and kinda heats up pretty fast, and when it heats up, the battery goes down very fast even when only using Snapchat :( It's lagging too even when I turned off animations and optimised the phone in Settings.

I guess it's fine for normal use.

• Kelvin

does anyone have andorid 10 for the circuit.A507FNXXS3ATA1.
and does anyone know when android 10 should be available for this version thanks

• sardar

Cjyong, 23 Oct 2020Don't buy this phone. I'v used it for one year ex... more100% true bro so bad bad motherboards

• Lessi

I am writing from Kosovo, I bought this mobile phone a month ago, but the system update failed, they are not available, do you have such a problem? I'm still on 9pie a50sFN / DS

Rakesh, 09 Nov 2020There is no way to use the depth camera. There are no posts... moreThe depth camera is basically a sensor that mainly helps you to take close-up pics with the primary 48 mp & secondary 8 mp cameras. You can't take photos with it.

• Rakesh

subitsy1, 25 Oct 2020Samsung A50s is Very Good Phone for Basic & Normal User... moreThere is no way to use the depth camera. There are no posts on this matter. Please help

• Domi Adiwijaya

Cjyong, 23 Oct 2020Don't buy this phone. I'v used it for one year ex... moreLol

Samsung A50s is Very Good Phone for Basic & Normal User.
Though I found Fast Charging is not actually that much faster.
May be Samsung Curtail Fast Charger Charging Speed for Reason (protect hardware/lower heat)

If your priority is Gaming then do not buy, as this is not for gaming.
Don't Expect Ferrari to beat Spacecraft.
Also don't Buy Ferrari to beat Ducati.

• Cjyong

Don't buy this phone. I'v used it for one year exactly and it's motherboard chip has broken down on me twice. I'm a gamer and tho I charged my phone while playing it, it may have contributed. Thought Samsung had quality...but apparently not enough. Pretty bad heat dissipation and battery leaks thanks to failure of motherboard (fixed battery and still same problem).

• paul

Chris Toh, 12 Oct 2020Dont buy this.. it lags and slow. I have the 6GB RAM varian... moremy SMG A30s touch is not work after get wet by the rain and i dry it out and this is how i got. o what can i do ?? when i press the side lock button its awakes but when i touch and slide to open nothing is moving