Samsung Galaxy A50s

Samsung Galaxy A50s

Yusuffathur, 10 May 2021One of the best Samsung device after my Galaxy S9,doesnt ha... moreIts feature that you must have accidently enabled. Check in settings, there is option called "Auto restart" it also allows you to select days when you want to restart this phone.
Apart from this, you must have received multiple updates, I'll recommend backup your data and factory reset your phone. This should solve your restart problem. Good Luck!

• Rizz

More heating issue in this mobile in rear camera side poor performance in gaming

• Duran

Great phone, no issues at all.

• Perphexion

This phone's fingerprint scanner never worked ever. Even after several updates. The worst thing ever. I'm used to unlocking using my thumb.

• Danish Shafique

this mobile has very poor perfomance because in simple use like only using whatsapp its hangs and restarts again & sometimes it stucks on Samsung logo. Don't waste money on this phone

• azi

This phone literally sucks! i bought mine last 2019, after a few months of using it, it always hangs and restart all over again, waiting for long period of time to open sometimes i doesn't open it stucks on it's logo, thats's why i need to long press the power and volume down to reswtart again. This is waste of money ! Have an issue lessthan a year!

• Albert

Don't waste your money.
Looking stylish, slim and Awesome Display but performance like Samsung S duos mobile.
Better u check any other mobile , I am writing this After using 1 year

• ThatGuyJoe

Yusuffathur, 10 May 2021One of the best Samsung device after my Galaxy S9,doesnt ha... moreYup...also having the same issue

One of the best Samsung device after my Galaxy S9,doesnt have problem at all,smooth Usage and long battery life,my only trouble is it always turn of and turn on back it self,any one have a solution ? Thanks

akash, 01 May 2021is this phone water proof or water resistNo,it doesnt

• lakes

anonymous, 06 May 2021one of the best phone for the small budget i got this as ... morepls, why is yours not having issues and others are?

• anonymous

one of the best phone for the small budget
i got this as a gift for passing with all As
Ive been using this for almost 1.5 years now(1yr and 5 months)
never had a problem
never did it lag
great phone for the price

ABSOLUTELY trash.
If you ever consider spending money on this, I suggest you burn your cash instead.
This phone is a defective model that has a gigantic issue with internet connectivity. You literally cant even play a video with more than 480p resolution, meanwhile my 4year-old chinese phone can play on 1080p smoothly, using the same wifi.
Also this model has some serious issue with its screen, where it either doesnt register your input accurately, or it will completely not react to any input, or it will flicker insanely and register input on its own. Ive make sure the screen is clean all the time while these incidents happened.
Once again, DO NOT BUY this phone, absolutely scam.

• akash

is this phone water proof or water resist

• lakes

Aisha, 16 Apr 2021My A50s has also started making problems.Now it automatical... morei had an issue with my a50s, but with a lot of trial and errors, I discovered that when your updates come up on your play store. don't update ANDROID SYSTEM webview, and GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES for AR, then maybe YOUR PHONE COMPANION-LINK TO WINDOW. With this, I think your phone will be good to use. I also just got a 152MB update which I just did and everything is fine...hope this helps you guys out. thanks

Very dissapointed with the battery. Cant move without my charger.

Got 132mb update india

• Aisha

Anonymous, 01 Apr 2021sameproblem as mine My A50s has also started making problems.Now it automatically restarts again and again. I have purshased it when it was newly launched and now its not even 2 years i have purchased it.

• ncsw